Formula? or breast milk?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
sweetmommyJaney

Formula? or breast milk?

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

if you drink formula what is your favorite kind? mine is gerber gentle!! or do you prefer breast milk?
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Janey,

I wikes da breast milk but can't get it straight from the breast right now so I buy it from someone local. Formula though, enfamil or similacs.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Janey,

I wikes da breast milk but can't get it straight from the breast right now so I buy it from someone local. Formula though, enfamil or similacs.

Baby Alyssa
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

me loves drinking mommy breastmilk straight from mommy's boobies. Little boy wuvs the sweet taste an gentle loving skin to skin contact
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I have always feed my babies both formula and breast milk, I have always used Enfamil formula for all my babies. No one ever had a problem with it. It makes me happy to give my baby whatever they like best.
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I prefer to give my babies breast milk because it's natural, but if they prefer formula I get them that. I always want my baby to be happy!
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

I leave the choice to my baby. but I also prefer to give them a natural breast feeding. It is so much healthier for them but it also brings the to of you much closer in my opinion. (:
Mommy Star
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Breast milk is best but when I'm not in the mood or in the middle of the night I like Similac the best. I especially like the powdered formula because its so easy when you are on the go. I also keep it in my bedroom with bottles of water, that way I dont have to get up out of bed to feed baby.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Since my breasts are not lactating I would have to say formula is what I use. I like a few different brands. Parents choice has an organic one that I love, and I also like Gerbers soy. Walmarts Kirkland brand is not bad either.
sweetmommyJaney

I love to breast feed my babies but how ever If for some some reason I dont have enough i use Gerber gentle :) it is easy on tummys but the taste is terrible so i might be switching asap! thank you Ava i will try the Kirkland one
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Ick Soy Formula!

Baby Alyssa
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Mommy always makes sure to give her abdls mommy milk!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I would like to breastfeed the babies, but since I can't, I reckon a warm bottle and laying their head against my breasts is a good replacement. :D
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
sweetmommyJaney

NannyBrenda wrote:I would like to breastfeed the babies, but since I can't, I reckon a warm bottle and laying their head against my breasts is a good replacement. :D
NannyBrenda I do agree with you I love to breast feed my babies but sometimes they want formula so I keep both ready for when they want it :)
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Yes a Warm Bottle of Formula while laying against the breast is the next best thing to actual feeding.

Baby Alyssa
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I have A lot of breast milk in my freezer because I am constantly pumping! Sometime s I feed my friends adult baby when she can;t produce as much!
MommyCandy

What do you prefer?

Post by MommyCandy »

Hi everyone! I find most of my little ones prefer Mommys Breast Milk over formula. It creates a very loving bond and makes babies crave attention from the only one that can feed them..unless of course they have tummy issues and then Infamil seems to do the trick:)
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Ms Candy,

True breastmilk is always prefered by me as well. I used to have a lady I bought it from twice a week and had a baba of it per day. I miss it.

Baby Alyssa