Force Diapering?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
sweetmommyJaney

Force Diapering?

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Do you like being forced into diapers? What is your favorite role play where you are being forced into diapers? Or not?
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

My baby boy loves being forced into diapers. He usually makes me come up with a scenario where he refuses to be a baby and i have to make him wear a diaper and give him enemas to help him dirty up his diaper.
:lol:
Mommy Star
pinkluvs15

Oh yeah

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I like the controlling babysitter fantasy. My GF/Wife makes sure that I'm properly supervised. Little do I know I have a surprise in store from the babysitter. A good diapering, and no matter what, that's going to happen :)
Tawny

Re: Oh yeah

Post by Tawny »

pinkluvs15 wrote:I like the controlling babysitter fantasy. My GF/Wife makes sure that I'm properly supervised. Little do I know I have a surprise in store from the babysitter. A good diapering, and no matter what, that's going to happen :)

Pinkluvs15 I love the babysitter role. There is something so naughty about taking care of a baby that isn't mine :wink: forcing them into a diaper and then embarrassing them to their mom is so much fun for me, makes me feel so wicked! :lol:
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

I no get forced unless i say I am old enough for big girl panties!

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I love force diapering my diaper lovers! Especially when they know they've been naughty and try to resist! :lol:
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

But resisting is part of the fun. *giggles*

Baby Alyssa
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I love taking the stubborn Diaper lover and stripping them naked and then laying them down on the changing table and strapping them nice and tight so they can't fight me to much
Patti Remick

Re: Force Diapering?

Post by Patti Remick »

sweetmommyJaney wrote:What is your favorite role play where you are being forced into diapers?
Forced diapering by Mommy after LG petticoat punishment. Restraints on the changing table so i cant escape while Mommy's girlfriends watch. :cry: :oops: :cry:

Luv and hugs
Patti
Last edited by Patti Remick on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Janey Great question I do love forcing my diaper lovers into diapers and then parading them around town in an adorable dress
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I absolutely love to force diaper my abdls! I love how resistant they are at first until they give in to Mommy!
davepal

force diaper and forced petty coating

Post by davepal »

I love to force to dress as a prissy sissy with every thing the bra panties, and garter belt and stocking then take panties off and replaced then with a nice thick diaper and rhumba panties. Love to have it done with 2 or three women watching
I like to be dressed as a sissy baby, breast fed and bottle fed kike to ware bras along with diapers and dresses and pink
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

davepal,

You are in the right place to find someone to treat you as the sissy baby you are. Many of the Mommies on here excel at it.

Baby Alyssa
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

i love forcing naughty adult babies into diapers!
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

I love taking the strong men and forcing them into diapers, I love how they act like they don't want it but we all know they do! its makes them all hot and bothered!