New Diaper Smell?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
sweetmommyJaney

New Diaper Smell?

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

How many of you diaper lovers enjoy the powder scent of a fresh diaper?
babysuzy

Post by babysuzy »

Hi Janey

I always love the jet of baby powder that shoots from the waistband and leg holes of my plastic pants. It poofs out in great clouds and envelopes the room in the sweet smell of clean baby. I always use lots and the reaction does lessen after a few bounces. But that first jet is awesome.

Keep You Powder dry.

babysuzy
pinkluvs15

The diaper aisle of long ago

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I used to love going down the diaper aisle way back when they had not only Pampers and such, but also cloth diapers and plastic pantirs. The smell of fresh plastic panties always got me really going to almost swoon. Damn. Wow!
Remember the three packs of Gerber plastic pants? I sure do :)
sweetmommyJaney

aww how adorable!! I do love to powder up when i do a diaper change :) its my favorite thing to see a smile on their pretty faces when I let them bounce until all the powder comes out :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

This is so true, the diaper smell is the best smell and with baby powder, it is intoxicating. Love Love when my baby first has a new diaper on..
Makes mommy think all kinds of thoughts...hehehe :lol: :D
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I have quite a few babies that just love the smell of baby powder, and how clean it makes them feel. Then I have other babies that love the feel of the powder against their baby soft skin when they're being naughty and playing with their little pee pees. Bad little babies! ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Nana,

*giggles* I loves the smell of baby powder and it so silky softs too which is why u other babies do naughty stuffs...

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
sweetmommyJaney

I love the smell of new diapers and the baby powder smell its the best and makes my little girl feel like a real baby
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Yeth Mommy it does *giggles and coos*

Baby Alyssa
[/b]
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

I love the diaper smell It makes me feel like a real baby when I use it! I makes me a giggly and immediately puts me in littlespace
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I love the smell of a fresh diaper as i'm powdering my abdls bottom!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Powder goes hand in hand with desitin and baby lotion for those timeless smells. ahhhhh.

Baby Alyssa
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

you can never have too much babypowder! hehe
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Very true crissy The more baby powder the better! I love to smother my aby's bottom in it :)
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

i love the smell of a fresh new diaper nothing beats it!!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

i love the smell of a fresh diaper and powdered bottom when i'm changing my abdls!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I love to add a hole bunch of baby powder and makes their cute little bottom a white hehe and when they walk you can see the powder poofing out
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

I love filling my pampers full of baby powder, so much that it puffs out of my pants when I sit down or bounce on my bottom, so much that anyone in the room can smell me and know what a little baby girl I am :oops:
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

I know what you mean pamper crinkles! I love it too its the best feeling in the world
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

Mmm I love the smell of a fresh brand new diaper. My peepee gets big and hard when I go down the diaper aisle at the store