VACATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN PLEASE

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
minniem12

VACATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN PLEASE

Post by minniem12 »

Dang i need a long vacation or a nice yummy butt to put some blisters on

Minnie
Crissy

vaca

Post by Crissy »

Aww Miss mama Minnie I know just what your saying I would love to have a abdl parade of butts to spankie!!!!!

Come on & call Mommy :)
MommyMichelle

Post by MommyMichelle »

Yes a long vacation sounds great right now! But , then again I would rather blister some naughty babies booty!!! " Where is my paddle?"
Michelle Madison
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I think we alll need a nice vacation on a beach somewhere what do you all think ? and maybe we can bring some naughty babies to spank hehehe :)
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

*sits angelic on the beach*

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Mommy Barb

Re: VACATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN PLEASE

Post by Mommy Barb »

Oh, a vacation with a little sounds so nice, take them to the beach in their diaper and watch it swell up in the water.
MommyTammy3

Post by MommyTammy3 »

I need to be somewhere warm with a cute baby. No more cold, please!!!!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I would love to take my little adult baby diaper lovers along with me on a vacation. The naughty ones and the good ones. For some reason I envision spanking the little butts of the babies that misbehave on the beach while I sit on a lounge chair sipping lemonade and that makes me very happy.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oohh in this heat a nice vacation to the beach would b perfect! Mommy will get to show u off to everyone as u play in ur heavy soggy squishy diaper 😉
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Ahhh, I can just feel the sun on my skin and the sand between my toes. As the warm waves brush over my body, I feel a naughty tingle deep in my soul. I can feel my squishy diaper soaked with the ocean, making my arousal grow. A nice vacation to the beach is just what I need to make all of my naughty dreams come true.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

How about I treat you to a nice long getaway, in a place where we can lay under the stars all night and feel the warmth of each other's skin when we come together. Then for dessert, I'll give you a massage with my lips and tongue that'll leave you begging for more.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I'm already counting down the days until we can be together and I can feel your lips on my skin. You'll be my dream come true as I revel in the pleasure of the massage you give me with your lips and tongue. There's no way I could pass this up.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

The anticipation is almost too much to bear. I can't wait to feel the warmth of your lips on my skin. Being in your arms will be a dream come true. Just thinking about your hands and tongue working their magic sends shivers of excitement through me!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

My hands and tongue are ready for you. I can't wait to make you tremble with pleasure. I want to explore your body in ways that will take your breath away. As you feel my touch and my lips caress yours, I know every inch of you will be alive with anticipation.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Oh baby, you lingered on my mind all day and now I can't wait to have your hands and tongue explore my body. My heart is racing in anticipation of your touch, and I'm trembling with desire for the pleasure that is to come. I want you with every inch of me, and I can't wait for us to make each other tremble.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Going somewhere warm with a cute baby can provide a much-needed break from the cold. Whether spending time at a beach, visiting a local park, or simply staying indoors, it can be an enjoyable and rewarding experience. Finding a place with good weather and plenty of activities to do can be a great way to relieve stress and anxiety associated with cold weather. Having a cute baby around can also bring a smile to all those involved - it's an opportunity to make some magical memories!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Time for some loving discipline - let me inch closer and bring out my wooden paddle to make sure those naughty babies get the spankings they deserve.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I can feel the heat rising inside me as I hold the long wooden paddle in my hand. It's smooth and firm, just like the taut skin of your bottom as you lay expectantly before me. I trace the outline of your curves, savoring the anticipation and longing to discipline you. But it's not just about punishment, it's about pleasure. With each swing, the tingling sensations will awaken your senses and leave you begging for more. So come closer my love, it's time for you to feel the punishment and pleasure of my loving discipline.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

🔥Feeling the heat rise as I hold the smooth wooden paddle in my hand, ready to lay it upon your taut skin. 🍑Tracing your curves with eager anticipation, I long to discipline and pleasure you. With each swing, your senses will awaken and you'll beg for more. 🔞 So come closer, my love, and let me show you the sweet pain and intoxicating pleasure of my loving discipline. 😈💋
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Let me take you on a journey that will leave you trembling with desire. Imagine my lips against yours, how they trace the lines of your body with feverish kisses. Our bodies intertwined, moving in sync as we explore each other's deepest desires. Our passion rising, igniting a fire that consumes us both. Let me show you the depths of ecstasy and pleasure as we lose ourselves in this wild and sensual ride. Are you ready to surrender to my touch?