Dirty Confessions

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
Mommy-Sabrina

Dirty Confessions

Post by Mommy-Sabrina »

Dirty confession time!! Sometimes I get tired of being mommy all the time.. Once in awhile it would be nice for someone to treat me like a baby!! I want to be taken care of also. What is your dirty confession?
mommy Sabrina
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

My dirty confession is sometimes I like to give my adult sissy baby an impossible task that i know they can't do just so i can call them a baby and tease them alot
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

My confession is I take cousin Jenna's makeup and colors on the wall with it.

Baby Alyssa
[/b]
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
fiestysusan

Post by fiestysusan »

my dirty confession is that i like to make my baby lick mommy clean after i go to the bathroom instead of using toilet paper, i like punishing my naughty babies really good.
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

my dirty confession is i love filling bottles full of pee and making my sissy's drink it while having panties over their head
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I have to admit, I've strapped down a few of my babies, and made them drink so many bottles that they had no choice but to wet themselves until the diaper leaks...then I tease them for losing control, for being such a baby!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
barbmommy

Re: Dirty Confessions

Post by barbmommy »

my dirty confession is I love to breast feed my adult baby in public, other people stare but it really shows how much of a baby I have that they will willing drink sitting on a park bench or a chair at the mall.
Mommy Barb
MommyTammy2

Post by MommyTammy2 »

My dirty confession is sometimes, I like to put a pair of my dirty panties on my sissy AB's. Sometimes I put them on under their diapers and sometimes I put them on over their diaper.
~Mommy Tammy
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I like to force my sissy into a nice dress wearing pretty panties and have a naughty accident in them hehe
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I love it when my abdl babies confess their dirty secrets to me as that affords Dommy Mommy Scarlet an opportunity punish my naughty babies with a thorough spanking on their little tiny buttocks.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I also love it when I put on my pink strap on and fuck my abdl baby in the ass after he has been stuffed to the brim with suppositories and I tell him that he is not allowed to shit anything out and he must hold it in while I violently fuck him in his messy little tight asshole.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I have a lot of dirty and slutty confessions to share but I will hold on to them for just a tad bit longer until we talk where I can share freely and won't have to hold back any of the naughty and erotic talk.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Tawny wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:41 am I have a lot of dirty and slutty confessions to share but I will hold on to them for just a tad bit longer until we talk where I can share freely and won't have to hold back any of the naughty and erotic talk.
Oh, absolutely, you don't want to hold back a single naughty thought, that would take the fun out of everything!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Mommy’s dirty confession is that mommy likes to make her little one strip down to just their diaper and run through a room full of people. As soon as the shock wears off, everyone starts laughing and pointing, making mommy’s adult baby red with embarrassment. Hehe