My Intro

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
fiestysusan

My Intro

Post by fiestysusan »

Hey everyone!
My name is Susan :D I love being a ABDL mommy. All my babies are very special and I enjoy getting feisty at times too. I wanted to introduce myself to everyone and wanted to see what fantasies or fetishes people enjoy.

:)
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Welcome, Susan! Always nice to have a new Mommy come in. All the babies get flustered and excited because they don't know if the new Mommy is going to be a sweet Mommy or a harsh Mommy! The suspense has them wriggling in their diapers!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
fiestysusan

Post by fiestysusan »

Haha Thank you very much !! I am a sweet loving mommy to all my babies. I love giving hugs and kisses. However I do not have any problems with giving a good spanking when deserved. :P
Glad to be here ! :lol:
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

Hi Susan! Welcome I am so glad you're here! Nice to have another mommy around the nursery to keep an watchful eye on the sneaky babies!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

me no need another watchful eye *giggles* welcomes auntie susans.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Busy Britches

Post by Busy Britches »

Oh my goodness! A NEW MOMMY! :D

I'm doing a "happy dance" in my poopy pants! :lol:

Well Mommy Susan, WELCOME! 8)

First off, two things:

1. I LOVE SWEET, LOVING MOMMIES WHO TALK "BABY-TALK". :D

2. I LOVE the name Susan! :D

Back in 1959, when I was in diapers and rubber pants, my Mother had a friend in Glendale, AZ. named Susan. My Mother always told me that Susan used to babysit me while my Mother was at work, changing my pants, and powdering my bottom. I don't consciously remember that, but I knew "sweet Susan" as a child, and I could picture her powdering my bottom and diapering me when my Mother was at work. :D

(Whenever Susan came over to visit my mom, I always fantasized about her diapering me after I pooped my pants at her house. As a young child, around five or six years old, I longed to be a baby again, with my mom's friend Susan diapering me.)

So, I am predisposed to LOVE mommies named, "Susan." :D

I am really looking forward to calling you Susan. :D
"Uh, oh, Mommy smells something."
fiestysusan

Post by fiestysusan »

aww, thank you everyone! im very happy all the babies love to see a new mommy :) i feel very welcomed. i hope i do get to have a call with you soon id love to be your sweet susan :) :P