My Intro

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
fiestysusan

My Intro

Post by fiestysusan »

Hey everyone!
My name is Susan :D I love being a ABDL mommy. All my babies are very special and I enjoy getting feisty at times too. I wanted to introduce myself to everyone and wanted to see what fantasies or fetishes people enjoy.

:)
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Welcome, Susan! Always nice to have a new Mommy come in. All the babies get flustered and excited because they don't know if the new Mommy is going to be a sweet Mommy or a harsh Mommy! The suspense has them wriggling in their diapers!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
fiestysusan

Post by fiestysusan »

Haha Thank you very much !! I am a sweet loving mommy to all my babies. I love giving hugs and kisses. However I do not have any problems with giving a good spanking when deserved. :P
Glad to be here ! :lol:
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

Hi Susan! Welcome I am so glad you're here! Nice to have another mommy around the nursery to keep an watchful eye on the sneaky babies!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

me no need another watchful eye *giggles* welcomes auntie susans.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Busy Britches

Post by Busy Britches »

Oh my goodness! A NEW MOMMY! :D

I'm doing a "happy dance" in my poopy pants! :lol:

Well Mommy Susan, WELCOME! 8)

First off, two things:

1. I LOVE SWEET, LOVING MOMMIES WHO TALK "BABY-TALK". :D

2. I LOVE the name Susan! :D

Back in 1959, when I was in diapers and rubber pants, my Mother had a friend in Glendale, AZ. named Susan. My Mother always told me that Susan used to babysit me while my Mother was at work, changing my pants, and powdering my bottom. I don't consciously remember that, but I knew "sweet Susan" as a child, and I could picture her powdering my bottom and diapering me when my Mother was at work. :D

(Whenever Susan came over to visit my mom, I always fantasized about her diapering me after I pooped my pants at her house. As a young child, around five or six years old, I longed to be a baby again, with my mom's friend Susan diapering me.)

So, I am predisposed to LOVE mommies named, "Susan." :D

I am really looking forward to calling you Susan. :D
"Uh, oh, Mommy smells something."
fiestysusan

Post by fiestysusan »

aww, thank you everyone! im very happy all the babies love to see a new mommy :) i feel very welcomed. i hope i do get to have a call with you soon id love to be your sweet susan :) :P
Aunty.Jackie

Re: My Intro

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Thank you so much, everyone! It warms my heart to see all the little ones excited for a new mommy. I'm thrilled to be here and can't wait for our call—I promise to be your sweet, charming Susan, ready to bring some extra warmth and joy to your day. 😘💖