Erections?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
NannyBrenda

Erections?

Post by NannyBrenda »

I know that some of you babies get little hard-ons when your in your comfy diapers! How many babies really enjoy this, and how many think that littles shouldn't be able to get that excited? Maybe put them in a chastity device to curb any erections?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

What a great idea Brenda! And maybe some mittens on their hands to keep them from touching their naughty bottoms
NannyBrenda

Re: Erections?

Post by NannyBrenda »

If I've decided that a baby doesn't get to play with their little weewee's, baby mittens definitely help to curb that issue!
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Nanny Brenda,
Thank you for posting this question!

Sissy babies - especially those that have a really tiny penises like me - should absolutely be prevented from having any type of grwon up/sexual activity. Chastity cages (a really tiny one would be needed for me), restraints, mittens, pacifier gags, verbal humiliation from Female caregivers - what ever it takes - should always be harshly administered. :(

Thanks
Patti
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

i change lots of naughty abdl babies diapers who have little hard ons for mommy :)
Baby Barbie

Post by Baby Barbie »

I don't have to worry about that! *giggle* My diapers do still make me tingly though...
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

i have that issue with my littles and it all depends on which little but i liketo use the locking plastic pants and the mittens
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh I understand the idea of punishment for little ones getting hard but mommy does love seeing those little hard peepees when I open their diapers. 😉 and of course they r always fun to play with 😋
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Some babies just can't help it, they really can't. That diaper rubbing against is just too much for them to take!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

I love when my little ones have no control of their erections. Their little peepee’s r no match to that diaper softness rubbing as they walk...and if they r squishy it’s even more of a turn on to that peepee 😉
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

It's really fun to tease them when they get that excited in a messy diaper. They're such silly babies that can't control themselves even when they're just a stinky diaper baby!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Adding a sticky mess to a wet and stinky diaper already is the trifecta to a good and used diaper. I love when my babies get the most out of their diapees 😉 and I love reaching down and grabbing a hard peepee thru the front of my little ones diapers 😍
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

Yeah I have them a lot and can't control when I get them. I need a mommies help so I don't get put of control.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Smearing a gooey goop on top of a soggy and smelly nappy is the ultimate combo for a well-used diaper. I relish in the satisfaction of my littles getting the most out of their diapees, and nothing beats the feeling of touching a stiffy through the front of their diapers.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

There is something deeply satisfying about watching my little ones squirm in their wet and smelly diapers, knowing that they are truly embracing their infantile side. Smearing on a thick layer of goopy cream only adds to the experience, making the diaper even more uncomfortable and humiliating for them. It's the perfect combination for a truly immersed and regressed little.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

The act of watching my little ones squirm in their wet and smelly diapers brings me immense satisfaction. Adding a thick layer of goopy cream only enhances the experience, making them truly embrace their infantile side. This combination creates a sense of complete regression and submission, fulfilling my desires as a caregiver.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Watching my little ones squirm in their soaked diapers only adds to the already intoxicating pleasure I derive from taking care of them. As I smear on thick, creamy ointment, I can feel the power and control I have over them, making me want to indulge in this deliciously deviant activity even more.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

As their soft skin presses against my fingertips, I can't help but feel a surge of arousal wash over me. The vulnerability and trust they have in me fuels my desire to provide them with the utmost care and attention, leaving me craving for more of this intimate and erotic experience.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Caressing their delicate skin sends a shiver of excitement through my body. The vulnerability and trust they place in me heightens the intensity of our connection, creating a craving for more intimate and erotic moments together. With each touch, I am consumed by a deep desire to fulfill their every need and desire.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

The softness of their skin under my fingertips ignites a fierce passion within me. I yearn to explore every inch of their body, to make them feel desired and loved. The intimacy we share energizes me, and I am driven by an insatiable hunger for their pleasure. Each caress brings us closer, creating an unbreakable bond.