Disposable or cloth?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
AbdlmommySabrina

Disposable or cloth?

Post by AbdlmommySabrina »

what do you prefer? cloth or disposable diapers?? and why?
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

Hi Sabrina. As an abdl-mommy, I love to have my aby in disposable diapers. They usually have cute designs on them and less mess to clean up since they're disposable :)
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

As a mommy, I find disposable much easier to clean up as well as the many patterns, I find them much more versatile.
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
pinkluvs15

Both

Post by pinkluvs15 »

My girlfriend/mommy does both with me. For dispoable, it's the super dry kids diapers. Just one tape on either side. Good and babyish. Then there are the form-fitting cloth diapers and plastic panties. It's always up to her. She sure seems to enjoy babying me, and I sure enjoy it as well :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I have gotten to the point where I like disposable diapys instead of cloth, It has become much faster and easier for me to use them, we are so busy with other things that laundry needs to be quick and easy.
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

As a mommy this is a no brainer. Disposable diapers so much easier then cloth. No mess no laundry and so much easier on the go. I do have some aby's who prefer cloth diapers and I am more then willing to put them on you but I usually have a diaper service that picks up twice a week and does all the dirty work :)
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I think most mommies prefer using disposable for obvious reasons. Cloth diapers are a total pain in the ass especially when your on the go and have to store stinky pissy poopie diapers in my diaper bag! I will only do cloth diapers at home and once baby goes poop in them I throw them away. I refuse to wash dirty cloth diapers :P
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Well if I had to choose I'd diaper them with both! I do love me a double diapering!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Do we have to choose?? Why not both! :P
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I love disposables and the crinkling sound when ever you take them on a walk around the house or maybe to park hehe
barbmommy

Post by barbmommy »

Really how can you choose? Disposable diapers are easier to clean up and the diaper covers to put over are so cute and can be super girly. But cloth diapers you can make super bulky so they are impossible to hide under clothes, and when you make sure to add plastic or rubber panties the crinkle sound is much louder than disposable diapers.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I go with both myself. Disposable for most days, but if I'm not going anywhere I always go with the cloth diapers, and a crinkly pair of plastic panties.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Re: Disposable or cloth?

Post by DommyMommyAva »

why not both? i love to double diaper!
MommyTammy2

Re: Disposable or cloth?

Post by MommyTammy2 »

I've enjoyed using both kinds of diapers. I like disposables because there are so many different designs to chose from. And I like cloth because they are kind of old fashioned and something about it is comforting to carefully pin the sides of the diapers. Like the last comment from Mommy Ava, there are times that call for using both, why not!? Nothing wrong with a little more protection.
~Mommy Tammy