Baby Naked Time

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
MommyLizabeth2

Baby Naked Time

Post by MommyLizabeth2 »

I love to give my baby daily naked time every night! I know my baby loves to be naked and play! XOXO
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

Mmmm I wuv nakey baby time. It's so much fun. Ever more fun when mommy joins in and gets nakey too
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

mommy Liz, I agree everyday I give my babies nakey time, they love it and so do I. The smiles on their faces is just precious.

Hard pp I also love your idea of mommy being nakey with the babies too. I do love to run around the house naked. lol :lol: :D :D
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

adult babies are so cute when they're all nakey!
fiestysusan

Post by fiestysusan »

i love watching my babies play and smile during naked time. their cute little faces are so happy and they are free. plus those little tushys are do die for :P
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I do love naked time with my aby! She always knows what the mean if mommy is naked when its almost bed time :evil:
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I know some babies like to sneak and get naked even when Mommy didn't tell them to do so. That diaper gets tugged off, and the babies go streaking!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

i love snuggling my nakie abdls hehe
barbmommy

Post by barbmommy »

You are so right Lizabeth! Ever baby needs nakie time, I usually let my little ones run around nakie after their bath until they are tired out and ready for a nap.
MommyTammy2

Post by MommyTammy2 »

I love it when right before bath-time, the diaper comes off and my aby is on the run with lots of giggles naked and free while I playfully chase him into the tub full of bubbles :D
~Mommy Tammy
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Naked, giggling babies are awfully cute! Escpecially when they think they're being sneaky and slipping out of their diaper when they think Mommy isn't watching. But Mommy is always watching! She just wants to see you running with that little tushie bare and wiggling!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!