Places to change my diaper?

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
babydantheman

Places to change my diaper?

Post by babydantheman »

Mommy when we travel out of town where would you change my diaper? In an airplane, RV, at a hotel or rest stop, or in mommy's minivan?
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

Well baby boy all of those sound like good places in an air plane I would take you to the bathroom, but would have to change you standing up. traveling would be a little easier because you could stop or just pull over and change you
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Well If we was driving i would make sure to find the most public place to take my aby that way she can get a great audience and they can see how beautiful her dress and diapers are
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I think where ever they would get the most humiliation from it! I want every one to know what a wittle baby they are
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I like the idea of the busy rest stop, putting a blanket on one of the picnic tables, and changing my little one right on top where everyone can see!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
phoneamommysbabycam

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

How about a diaper change in the middle of the zoo? That would be fun, wouldn't it mommies? Or one of my favorites is a diaper change down the diaper aisle at a Target store while a lot other mommies are looking on. That would be exciting.
Baby CamCam
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

OOO i love that phoneamommybabycam that is a perfect idea! I would change you in a zoo
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I love the zoo idea, Cam! And for you babies that go to church, I may need to change you in the middle of service! I could walk you back to the nursery, every one seeing your red face and saggy diaper...or I could change you right in the aisle. Goodness, that would be fun!
barbmommy

Post by barbmommy »

When we go to the beach the best place to change a diaper is on the beach towel right in the middle of everyone. Everyone would see how dirty the diaper is and how much of a baby boy you are.
Busy Britches

Post by Busy Britches »

Nanny Brenda, you are definitely on to something about changing a diaper in either the church nursery or a church pew itself during a church service. :D

SOOOOOO embarrassing! :oops:

I have went to church for most of my life, and believe it or not, I have seen moms change babies and toddlers right there on a church pew during a church service with everyone watching. :oops:

Of course not everyone could see the baby getting their poopy bottom wiped and diapered, but everyone sitting in that church pew could, as well as people sitting behind the mom with the toddler's legs in the air, and the smell of poop wafting up all around. :oops:

Some moms just opt to change the baby on the pew instead of taking them back to the nursery, because you have to get past a dozen people sitting to your left or right in order to go back to the nursery. :oops:

AWESOME IDEA NANNY BRENDA! :lol:
"Uh, oh, Mommy smells something."
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Thank-you, BusyBritches! I though it was a particularly fine idea myself. :D
MommyTammy2

Re: Places to change my diaper?

Post by MommyTammy2 »

:D Well there are many places that I have changed an aby. I think that they should make changing tables in bathrooms to support abies! I would love to do it there, making sure it was a very busy bathroom so that all kinds of mommies could come in and out watching you being changed!
~Mommy Tammy
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

i would change you in the ladies room at any store in public if it were up to me! :)
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I love giving my abdls diaper changes in public! ;)
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

I have to agree with crissy and brenda public canges are the best! I know i like being changed out in public when i wear ;)