End of the School Year

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
dianamadison

End of the School Year

Post by dianamadison »

It's that time of year again: the sun's out, the air's warming up, and all the babies want to do is run around in the grass in just your diaper. I have to say, I'm looking forward to having them home, but mommies: we have some education of our own to do this summer, am I right?

After all, we wouldn't want our little ones forgetting all of the lessons we've taught them!
What's life if you're not having fun?
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Hi diana! Very true I know I am going to keep my aby's bright and ready for the next school year!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Hi diana I think I am going to give my aby some extra chorres and cute outfit to wear while i watch and drink my sweet tea
barbmommy

Post by barbmommy »

you are so right Diana, we need to make sure our little ones remember all the lessons we have taught them through out the year, and maybe even teach them a few new ones now that there is more free time to be had
MommyTammy2

Re: End of the School Year

Post by MommyTammy2 »

End of the school year reminds me of all the fun things I like to do with abies like swimming at the outdoor pool, watching them and often times joining in at the playground, BBQ's with all of their other aby friends. We always have so much fun, but you other mommies are right, we have to make sure to work with them over the summer to make sure they remember all of the things that they learned during the school year. I like to practice the Alphabet and make up educational silly songs, I love the silly songs because then you get to hear that adorable giggle :)!
~Mommy Tammy
sweetmommyJaney

Re: End of the School Year

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I actually just planned a cute with vacation with my sissy I think I will be taking him to the beach soo all the pretty girls to see what a sissy he is