Which mommy would win a spanking competition?

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
phoneamommysbabycam

Which mommy would win a spanking competition?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Hi mommies,

I was curious to ask which mommy here is the hardest hand spanker? Which mommy could give the longest spanking? I have been over many of the mommy's knees here and curious if there was a competition who would win at giving the hardest spanking, the longest spanking, the most thorough spanking?

Baby Cammie
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Oh boy hand spanking is not a favorite of mine. I prefer to spank with a paddle, brush or spatula. I dont like hurting my hand when its YOU thats being punished.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Oh that would definitely be ME! I love diaper punishment and spanking. I like to use my hand or a paddle or anything else that's within my reach. Over my knee or over a table is my fav position!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

ha ha now this would be a fun competition.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Mommy Ava that's for sure
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I give very hard spankings in all different positions! I think I could spank for a long time !
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

hi baby

I i know I could win because Its my job to give naughty babies spankings ;)
phoneamommysbabycam

It would be a tight competition

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

It would be pretty exciting to see all the mommies and their spanking expertise put to a competition. I have been able to go over a lot of the mommy's laps here and can say from experience they know how to deliver a good motherly over the knee spanking. I also love that each of the mommies take the time to let me know why I am getting the spanking and always love the hugs from the mommies after the spanking is over.
Crissy

Re: Which mommy would win a spanking competition?

Post by Crissy »

not sure but i do know Mommy Ava is quite the spanker, i'm more of a sweet mommy!