Random Thoughts part 3

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Demon

Random Thoughts part 3

Post by Demon »

All day Sunday was filled with a combination of fear and excitement. Tomorrow morning would be a replay of that night a while back and I was in a constant state of arousal. My wife was busy all day with normal Sunday activities and so she didn't have time till late for some playing around. I went down on her, eventually. First I did the long slow tease. Kissing and caressing every part of her except her nipples and clit. She was trembling by the time I turned my attention to her breasts and positively shaking when I parted her nether lips with my tongue. If I was gonna cheat on her, she was at least going to be sexually satisfied.
So Monday dawned and my wife rose early leaving me to sleep in a bit. A gentle hand awoke me and I saw the clock, it read 7:40 and I thought out loud, "Honey, you’re late for work!" Mandy's voice startled me when she said, "No silly baby, I'm right on time."
I rolled over to find a vision. The oh so sexy Mandy, in a half shirt, her breasts straining against the cotton fabric, and cut off jean shorts. Very short infact. They had been trimmed off just below the pockets in the back. The tight orbs of her ass exposed seductively. She turned herself in a little circle so I could get the full effect. "Do you like my nurse’s uniform?" She giggled as I made it obvious in the front of my wet diaper that I did.
She put her hand on my erection and smiled at me, "That’s a good boy,” She cooed at me and telling me that it was time to get me out of my wet pampers. She untaped the diaper and pulled it down exposing me. "Today, I think, I will be the babysitter. You are going to have to wait for release because I have a lot to do, so be patient." She changed my diaper, careful not to let my excitement peak. I said that I usually use the toilet in the morning and then shower. "Yes, but not today. You see I will decide all those little things for you. You can just concentrate on work, and my ass."
After I was secured in a dry diaper she took my hand and helped me to my feet. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me, passionately. I pushed my hardness against her tight abs and she said, "Not yet my baby boy," and she led my to the kitchen to feed me some breakfast. We talked about what I had to do today. I had a teleconference at 9am. Phone calls to make until 1pm and then I had an appt. with a client at 2pm across town. She took it all in, calculating just how this would fit into her plans for the day. I started to feel that nagging pressure in my bowels and told her that it's about time I go to the bathroom to get ready for my day.
She laughed. "You are ready for your day baby boy, except for some pants maybe," she giggled. "Come on, I’ll find you something to wear," and she led me back to the bedroom and rummaged around in my closet and drawers. I fought the urge to fill my diaper as she searched. I didn't usually do this during the week. It was kind a secret pleasure I saved for Saturdays when my wife was out. Oh and the occasional romp with my step daughters best friend in a hotel room after she had done it first.
She noticed my discomfort. "What's wrong baby boy, do you have to poop? You do, don't you?" She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me cooing, "You’re my baby today and its okay, I want you to," placing her hands on my diapered ass, "I want to feel you poop." I pushed and was rewarded as a huge firm load slid into my diaper cupped by the delicate palms of a very excited Mandy.
"Good boy!" she said as she turned me to have a closed look. She patted the large lump in my diaper and said, "Let's get you changed." I went to lie on the bed and she said, "Not that silly, we need to get some pants on you and some socks and shoes," I must have worn my confusion on my face. She continued, "I have strict instruction to change you every two hours, you have an hour to go." She laughed out loud at my forlorn expression. She chose a pair of bib overalls for me and had me step into them. She pulled them up snuggly and attached the straps for me.
"Now go to work baby, I will come and get you for a change at 9:45."
So, my conference call was the last thing on my mind. I listened half heartedly and contributed only when needed. Mandy came into my office promptly at 9:45, but I was still on the call. She smiled and looked at her watch, and left. As soon as the call was finished, at around 10:15 I went looking for her. She was cleaning in the living room and I said to her that I was ready for that diaper change. She smiled and put her hand on my ass, "Yes, that's quite a load you got there," rubbing the lump in my pants. "I will come and get you at 11:45 when you’re scheduled for a change." "But it's been two hours," I said sounding a little like a little boy. "Aww, you missed the last changing time because you were busy. I have a schedule to keep and you will just have to wait." The phone rang. It was the house line not the office and Mandy picked it up and said hello. "Everything is fine," It was my wife checking up on us. "Yes,.. but I do have a question, does he always dirty his diaper or is this something new?..." I could have fallen through the floor. Just what kind of game was she playing here?
I always took great pains in hiding my desire. My wife was very caring of my condition, even claimed that it was part of why she fell in love with me. She actually walked in on me when we were first dating one morning and found me shaving in the bathroom in just a t-shirt and a diaper. The confidence I showed by not even flinching that she was seeing me like this made her want me. I never let on that I actually like diapers and even pooping in them. What happened next floored me even moor.
"I think I can do that," she said with that nasty smile. "I'm not so sure he will put up with it though...Ok, she wants to talk to you," Mandy said handing the phone to me. I took it from her, glaring, I said, "Uh Honey?"
She started in on me, "You know, I kind of expected this from you. First you fight the idea and then you so resign yourself to it that you take advantage of the situation to be too lazy to use the toilet. I have instructed Mandy to discipline you for this indiscretion and you will submit to it, do you understand?!?" "Yes dear," I said weakly and she hung up.
"My god what have you done?" I asked. "All in good fun," she smiled and proceeded to take me to the bedroom. "Get on the bed on all fours baby," she said simply. I did as she said and she unhooked the straps of my overalls and pulled them down to bunch around my knees. "First I am going to spank you, and then I'm gonna fuck you and then I'm gonna change your dirty diaper, cause you are a stinky little boy."
Mandy grabbed the back of my diaper at the top and pulled it snug against me. I can only assume the bulge at me seat was very prominent as her aim was perfect. She swatted away at her target, mashing the load against me ass hole. I became so hard that my cock actually began to hurt. It was throbbing, keeping pace with the accelerated beat of my heart. She took great pleasure in this I think and I begged her to just fuck me. She laughed at me torment and shifted me around so I was sitting on the bed with my back against the headboard. She pulled me out of the top of the diaper and let it stand there erect and she shimmied out of her shorts and straddled me. I was inside her and she just remained still, feeling me inside of her. She wriggled a little and I again became aware of the load I was sitting on. It tingled my ass and I erupted. She commanded me to stay hard as she rode my cock. I continued to spasm from my orgasm. She said she was so ready for this as her shorts had been stimulating her clit all this time and she too reached a thundering climax.
She showered my neck with kisses as she shuddered through her after shocks and squeezed me inside of her. Slowly I deflated and she crawled off of me and put me back inside my diaper. I dosed as she said she couldn't wait to experience this for herself tomorrow.
She woke me after an hour and we showered together. We lathered each other and let our slick bodies become intertwined. We reveled in the soapy, sudsy deliciousness of a warm shower. Her young, taut body was a marvel to explore. It was a shame to end that joy, but it was getting late and I needed to prepare for my appt. We got out of the shower and she dried me off. Gentle, erotically going over every square inch of me with a soft fluffy towel.
Back in the bedroom she diapered me and dressed me for my meeting. I look pretty good in a suit and she seemed to enjoy this look as well. As I was leaving she embraced me and said that she wouldn't be here when I got back, but that she couldn't wait to be the baby tomorrow. I left before my erection became noticeable.
baby becky

Post by baby becky »

Wonderful story!
Demon

Thanks

Post by Demon »

Thank you Becky, I'm glad you are enjoying it.