Random Thoughts 5

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Demon

Random Thoughts 5

Post by Demon »

I slept pretty well that night, mostly due to sexual exhaustion. Before we fell asleep I pleasured my wife. I simply masturbated her while I sucked her tits. She offered to reciprocate and I told her that I knew she was tired and this could just be her night for fun. There was nothing suspicious about this; we often did a solo pleasure act for each other on any given night.
I awakened with the feeling of a hand on my diapered ass. I turned to see Mandy sitting on the edge of the bed just watching me sleep. She had been massaging my ass through the diaper and I was all tingly. "Good morning baby,” she said and realized that it must be my turn again. I rolled over to display the tent she created and it made her smile. I was pretty soaked and the bedding was even a little wet. She noticed, "Naughty baby wet the bed!" she said in mock anger and she ripped open my diaper. Pulling it out from under me she made me roll over face down. She started to spank my bare ass, and it hurt. "Hey, wait a sec," I shouted and tried to turn back over. She pounced on me, sitting backwards on me back and continued the spanking, but not so hard. When she was satisfied that my butt had been properly attended to, she let me roll back over and she diapered me.
And she made me crawl into the kitchen. My erection intensified as my view of her backside was perfect from this angle. She was wearing the tiniest little sweat shorts I had ever seen, her ass visible below the bottom edge. They were gray, just like the latest version of half shirt she was wearing. When we got to the kitchen she stopped and backed up a little making me plow into her tight little rump with me face. She squealed with delight and helped me get into a chair.
She made me some breakfast and coffee and we chatted. "So, I understand you'll be staying here this weekend, " I said. "Yes, won't that be fun! I'm gonna be able to change you all week end, in fact your wet bed gave me an idea. I'll bet Mom will let me change you in the middle of the night too." She always called my wife 'Mom'. "I don't think that is such a good idea, I mean Dolly will be here and, well, I think we should just play it cool while everyone is around, don't you?" "Hmmm,... no, I think that you are going to behave and let me make this as fun as I want to, but we can talk more about it on Friday. It's time for you to load your pants for me," she said with the excited gleam she gets in her eyes.
She was really getting to know my schedule and I started to go back to the bedroom. She followed swatting my ass the whole way. Things had started moving by the time we got me up on the bed. I was on my knees again, her hand cupping my bum. I really pleased her today pushing, with great difficulty, a massive load into my diaper. Half way through she really pushed, stopping me in mid contraction. I gasped and she laughed and eased up letting me finish. Pushing me forward on to my hands she spanked my full diaper as she had before. I was wild with need to release me seed. "Not yet baby boy, " she said as she found a pair of sweat shorts for me and pulled them on me. She found me a t-shirt and took me into the living room. "Sit here on the floor; I have a surprise for you." I sat down on the huge lump in my pants and waited. She came back with a baby bottle filled with OJ and sat next to me. She guided my head into her lap and slid the nipple into my mouth. "Drink it all up baby and I'll fuck your brains out, " she said and I got right to it. Baby bottles aren't very big and I was finished in no time. She put my head on the floor, pulled off her shorts and crawled on top of me in the 69 position. Hovering her gorgeous ass above me she settled her pussy down on my face and I went to work. I service her with great enthusiasm as she only toyed with my erection through both my shorts and diaper. When she came, it almost put me over the edge. She spun around quickly, slid both my shorts and diaper down enough to free me and guided me into her. She arched up, putting her weight on my mid section. The load in my diaper smashed against me giving me the wild tingling sensation in my ass and I erupted inside her. She rode my pulsating cock to another orgasm and let me slowly slip out of her as my erection flagged. She kissed me, gently. Our tongue danced against one another as our breathing calmed.
"I don't know why you fight me on this, aren't you enjoying it too? " she asked with the innocence of the young.
I pondered her question for a bit. "I do enjoy this, really. It's just the whole situation could blow up in our faces. You know Mom is the one with all the power here. She makes all the money, sure I work but the little bit I bring in is just a drop in the bucket. Besides, as a lawyer she would destroy me in a divorce and I don't want that anyway. I love her and I don't want to hurt her. Then there is your and my relationship with Dolly. What would this do to all of that? There is a big picture here that I don't think you see."
She was smiling, that Cheshire cat smile that made me feel clueless. "Funny you should bring up the big picture, it might be bigger than even you imagine..." and the door bell rang. We got up off the floor and I looked out the window. The FedEx truck was outside. We happened to be on the route of the sexiest FedEx driver they have. There was always a little flirting between us when she dropped off packages here. If she knew most of what she delivered was diapers, I don't think she would be quite as flirtatious. Mandy took my hand and led me right t the door. Before I could protest she opened it and started talking to the FedEx girl. "What have you got there for us?" She said and I could tell it was a couple of cases of diapers. She responded by saying she didn't know what it was. Mandy asked her in so she could check the contents before signing. I was trying to hide behind the door but I could tell she caught wind of my full pants. She gave me a crooked smile saying with her eyes, "what's going on?" I just smiled back weakly and shrugged. Mandy tore open one of the boxes and pulled out a bag of diapers. "I'm glad you got here, " Mandy grabbed me and spun me so my ass was toward them, pointed at my bulging behind and continued, "he has pooped in his pants and we just ran out of diapers. I couldn't change him till you arrived." I searched the floor in front of me for a crack to crawl into as I heard my sexy FedEx girl start to laugh. "I guess that is lucky, " she said, "please go ahead and change him, I can wait.” I turned to look at her and saw the smirk on her face. Mandy took the hint and had me lay down right there in the front hall. "Could you keep and eye on the baby while I go and get some baby wipes for his messy butt?" "Uh, sure, go right ahead, " she said and she knelt down next to me. "So all those deliveries were diapers for a big baby huh? " she said with a giggle. "I, uh, I um,..." "Shhh baby, don't say a word, " she said smiling down at me. I could feel the heat of my blushing in my cheeks.
Mandy and Sexy FedEx girl worked together to clean and change me into a new diaper. I started to find out some things about myself. Humiliation really turned me on. I didn't know until then that much the excitement generated by what we have been doing was the humiliation inherent in it. Mandy went out side with Sexy FedEx girl to get the other cases of diapers chatting away about what was happening in my house. I didn't hear most of it, but Mandy was very animated and I could see there was much more going on here than I knew.
“Ok, “ I asked after the Sexy FedEx girl left, “what aren’t you telling me, what’s going on here?” It came out a little too whiney I think but it did have the desired effect. Mandy looked at me much in the same way you would a child who had a bad dream. “Oh, don’t be scared baby; everything is going to be great, in fact better than great!” She picked up the mess in the hall, the wipes and powder, the dirty diaper and left me thinking. I couldn’t trust the idea that Mandy’s perspective on great would match up with my own. I didn’t have too long to ponder this as I was summoned back into the bedroom. Mandy had thought up a new humiliation for me.
“I want to change your diaper again, “ she said matter of factly. I said something about it only being 15 minutes since she and the Sexy FedEx girl changed me but she just pointed to the bed and I obeyed. Off came my shorts and the surprisingly damp diaper. She started the cleaning process, which I was up for. Thoughts of the Mandy and the FedEx girl filled my mind. I closed my eyes and savored the memory when Mandy Said, “Ok, lift up baby.” She was just gonna put another diaper on? Must me more teasing, I thought as I raised my ass off the bed. I felt something cold touch my ass when she said I could relax. I settle my ass down into the same poop I had been changed out of a moment ago. Mandy quickly pulled the diaper up between my legs and taped it in place. It was a new diaper so she must have emptied the contents of the one I filled into this one. “What the hell, Mandy?” I said a little too loud. She laughed and said, “Don’t be crabby baby, I wasn’t done with you in poopy pants, but I couldn’t resist the opportunity to have my new friend help change you.” She selected some tight jean shorts for me and pulled them on me. The bulge in my seat was very prominent and she ran her hand over it. My hard cock was very uncomfortable in the tight shorts and I tried to adjust my self. Mandy pushed my hand away and said, “Let me take care of that,” and put her other hand on my front. I stood there with her massaging both front and back. It was delicious and painful at the same time. I turned and embraced her. I cupped my hands under her ass and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around me and we kissed, her arms around me neck. I leaned over on the bed and lay her down. We continued kissing and rolling around on the bed. “Please fuck me again, “ I said and she giggled. “Such a horny baby today.”
As we showered together, which was as much fun as everything else we were doing, I started to ask her questions. “Was our first time a set up, or did it just happen? “ I asked as I caressed her breasts with a soapy wash cloth. She was lost in her ecstasy and spoke with out thinking, “It was too easy, Mom knew you’d go for it.” With more silky body wash applied to the cloth I started to wash her pussy and ass, “So my wife is behind all of this?” “MmmHmmm, she knew all about your love for dirty diapers and mine too actually. That’s why she got us together.” She moaned as she approached yet another climax. Oh to be young. I slowed my rhythm, teasing her and asked, “Does Dolly know?” “Know? a lot of this was her idea. She’s been diapering me since the seventh grade!” and the thought of Dolly putting her in diapers affected us both. Mandy screamed through her orgasm and I was in complete shock.
So the pieces were coming together, so to speak. Dolly and Mandy were more than just friends. Dolly had been playing diaper games with Mandy since, well, since her mother and I got married 7 years ago. It dawned on me where all the diapers went. Before they went away to school, I always seemed to run out of diapers before I thought I should. I started ordering more often, which I didn’t mind because of Sexy FedEx girl. I wondered how my wife found out about the girls activities. We had gotten out of the shower and dried each other. I just could get enough of this girl’s body. It was so hard and soft at the same time.
As she was diapering me again I asked her how long my wife, her name is Sandy by the way, knew about her and Dolly. “Oh, from the beginning. Dolly told me about your diapers and I got all excited. I was a real tomboy growing up and didn’t mind getting dirty like most girls. I also like to poop in my pants, just loved the naughty, dirty feeling. When you and Mom hooked up, I guess Dolly found out about your need for diapers then and told me about them. I asked her if I could have one. You know how strong Dolly is, just like her mother and took control of me. It was fun, so much fun. She diapered me and I filled it. The diapers added so much to the experience. Anyway, we were down in the rec. room and Dolly called Mom and she found us like that. Me in one of your diapers, they were huge on me then, with a big load. She asked us a bunch of questions about what was going on, what we were feeling. She made it so comfortable to talk about it. I told her about my feelings for diapers and boys and girls. Dolly said that she didn’t really like boys, but she really liked me. That’s when Mom told us that she too didn’t really like boys, except you Daddy. That if she hadn’t met you, she would had divorced Dolly’s dad anyway and started to go out with women.”
So my wife is a lesbian, with the exception of me. “So, why did she arrange for you and me and all this?” “Well, she’s met someone,” Mandy admitted. “A woman you mean, “ I said and she nodded. “And she is having you soften the blow before she gets rid of me?” I asked felling my world crumble. “Oh hell no, “ Mandy blurted, “She loves you so much! She wanted to give you, well, “me” so she could indulge in her needs with out guilt.” Wow, I was stunned. I love my wife so much. I mean I would have been happy with her decision to have a lover. I always felt as though she saved my life. I was so lonely and alone when we met. I didn’t think I would ever find a woman to love me because of the diaper thing. I just relegated myself to believing the best sex I would get would come out of a bottle of baby oil. She changed all that. She made me feel like a whole person. I would have done anything for her, especially giving her the freedom to be with another woman, hell I would have encouraged it had I known. I asked her how Dolly fit into all this. “That’s the tough part in all this. We didn’t know how you would feel if she got involve. Ultimately, she would become a baby sitter for both of us. I mean she already does that with me, but we didn’t know how you would feel about it. You have been like a real father to her, even though she has a father. Do you think you could let her change your diapers?”
This was a little strange. I do need to wear diapers and children take care of their parents all the time. The sexual aspect of this wouldn’t come into play because Dolly isn’t into guys and, “What does Dolly think about you and I?” “She knows all about it. As much as I love her she knows I also love cock. She would rather it was with you than some guy that might take me away from her…” she said. “So, what is the plan then, how is this going to play out?” I asked. “Well, on Friday, after you filled your diaper for me, “ she paused for a moment obviously enjoying the thought, “Dolly was going to ‘surprise’ us. She was going to act like what I was doing was wrong and make me wear a diaper so I could learn a lesson about what it felt like, you know, as punishment for making you fill your pants. Oooh, I get so exciting thinking about how fun that was going to be…” I got an idea. “So let’s do it, “ I said, “Don’t let on that you told me everything. Since this all a game anyway, let’s play it out.” I was rewarded with one of her devilish smiles. “I just knew you’d come around, “ she said.
So the stage was set for a whole new existence for all of us. My lovely wife had a lesbian lover, my step daughter was going to become a babysitter to Mandy and I. I was the luckiest man on the planet. That is if you’re a guy who loves to wear diapers and have beautiful women baby sit and be a baby with you.