Beautifully "flawed" mommies (or grannies)

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
ritzcritz

Beautifully "flawed" mommies (or grannies)

Post by ritzcritz »

As some of you may know, based on the stories I've either written or the posts that I've made that my ideal mommy is more that of a grandmotherly type. A woman with years of experience under her belt, one that doesn't tolerate nonsense but can be sweet as a button if you're behaving well. I don't know where this specific attraction started, but I feel like I'm on of the few people that have this sort of ideal vision of someone I fantasize about diapering me. A part of me thinks that, theres something more realistic about that kind of caretaker and thats what also makes me connected to it. I see a lot of people on here describing their "mommies" as big breasted blonde bombshells, the "girl next door type". I'm not here to rag on what someone else is into but I think the reason I have a hard time getting behind that is because they seem almost contrived and unrealistic. Whereas a lady with greying hair, a sweet syrupy smile and years of experience changing poopy diapers and knowing when someone needs to be changed is sooo much more appealing to me. Theres also something exciting about the fact that they were old enough to change my diapers when I was a baby/toddler and they're changing me now, so in a way i couldn't escape their loving touch. I wanted to make this post in hopes to hear what your ideal caretaker types are like. Maybe she's a big larger in body type? Who knows, I'd love to hear your input on this and to make it fun I'd love for each person to post a photo of what their idea caretaker would look like. This is someone you want to see looking down at you as you're strapped to the changing table and waiting to be cleaned up, NOT someone who you have a sexualized fantasy with, thanks in advance for all your wonderful input! ^_^ (On a sidenote, do any mommies on here 0have any recommendations of grannies that could fit this role for me? It's a plus if her voice is raspy as well.)
Maxim

офф

Post by Maxim »

в принципе согласен .
Tawny

Re: Beautifully "flawed" mommies (or grannies)

Post by Tawny »

We have lots of fun loving mommies like that! You sound like a sweet heart and would love to play into your role