How about a mommies' voices cd that we can buy?

Do you have an idea that you would like to share with Mommy Maddy? Would you like to see us do something that you think would benefit all of us? Go ahead tell us your brilliant idea!
naughtyboyutah

How about a mommies' voices cd that we can buy?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Hi there, I have been thinking a lot about this and I think that what would be good to do is find a way that us babies can get a preview of all the mommies' voices. This can be done in many different ways. One way could be that when babies request a story that the story can just be a preview of all the mommies talking to the baby for like a minute or so. For me, that minute would have the mommies scolding and spanking me but for others, it could involve another aspect of being babied. I would like any input from anyone on what you think and if this may be possible. I think that a lot of babies would like to buy some kind of cd for a good price to just get a preview of the different mommies and babysitters. It's just a thought but hope to hear from you on what everyone thinks.
Cameron
naughtyboyutah

What do you think about this idea?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I was just wanting some replies on the idea that I proposed about making some kind of cd where we can buy to get a preview of some of the mommies. I actually thought that maybe you can have like six on a cd and have six cds in total. That way you can sell them for a good price and all of us can get an idea of who they are and what they sound like. This would probably help us all out a lot on choosing who we wish to call in the future. I hope to hear from others on this.

Cameron
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Hiya Cameron.

We have some new and exciting things happening here at phone a mommy. One of which revolves around your idea *smiles*. We will keep you posted on it, it may take awhile but we will have something for you, I promise *winks*.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
naughtyboyutah

Stacie, looking forward to it!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Stacie,

How's it going? I really am looking forward to hearing more about this. It would be great to get a preview of all the mommies' voices. It would help me out a lot in deciding who to call.

Cameron
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

It's gonna take awhile hun, it's not just something that can be done in a short amount of time. Keep your chin up, I promise you you will love it.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"