I have an idea

Do you have an idea that you would like to share with Mommy Maddy? Would you like to see us do something that you think would benefit all of us? Go ahead tell us your brilliant idea!
naughtyboyutah

I have an idea

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I was thinking today and was wondering if you ever thought about once a week running a contest and whoever wins gets to have a free ten minute call with one of the mommies. I think that would be a good idea and would be fun for whoever wins.

Cameron
keviboy

Post by keviboy »

They used to have Bonkers once a month, on the 3rd of every month. I agree, we need a new contest!
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

I'm not really sure this is a good idea. :roll:

In essence, this would amount to one of the mommies working for free. :cry:

I don't know about you, but if my boss said, "Hey Marty, we had this contest, and this guy won, so you have to work off the clock for a while for free," I would be like..... WTF?????? :shock:

You want me to work for free because YOU decided to host some stupid contest?????

No, nada, not gonna happen! :x

That's just how I see it, I would not want to ask any mommy on this board to work for free, because I would not like to work for free. :wink:
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Perhaps we could come up with something where if you win a contest, then you can have some free minutes added onto a paid for call. That way the Mommy gets paid, plus the winner gets some extra time to spend with her.

What do you think? Fair compromise?

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

It's a great idea Stacie! :D

As long as the mommy gets paid, and is happy with it, that's cool. 8)

I just don't like the idea of someone, anyone, being asked or told to work for free. :x

Ayn Rand once said, "Work, without payment, under any condition, is Slavery."

And I agree with her. :wink:
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Okay then, I will chat with Mommy Maddy about it and be assured we will come up with something good for everyone.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
naughtyboyutah

That's true

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Thanks Stacie for looking into this, that would be great. An idea for this could be maybe having some trivia questions that you can post on the forum and the first few to answer correctly could win some extra minutes on some call or something. It is just a thought.

Cameron
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

We had the riddles section in the newsletter, but not sure everyone was able to see the images. Next month though June's issue it will be in a different format and all should be able to view them and enter the contest.