Worst Spanking?

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
NannyBrenda

Worst Spanking?

Post by NannyBrenda »

What made your worst spanking so bad? Was it how many times you got smacked, was it what was used to give you the spanking, etc. And what did you do to deserve it! ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
BlondeBabyBoy

Re: Worst Spanking?

Post by BlondeBabyBoy »

I can't remember the last time I had a spanking, if I ever even had one at all.
I honestly thought that spankings were just a myth that only worked on very young children, and they just made a slight sting that made the child feel bad emotionally which made them cry. Of coure it would affect bigger babies like me if they are spanked for 30mins-1hour.
If i had to give my opinion on what makes a spanking bad, I would say the location, such as in public, maybe even in a candy or toy store where tons of people can see you cry and get scolded for whatever they did wrong.
I think this explains why I'm naughty sometimes. All because I never had spankings to fix my behavior. Maybe I never got spanked since I'm to adorable to spank 😇
True love and care can't be described by words alone but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

I wuv you mommies!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

You are adorable, but that definitely means you need a spanking! Need to make sure that you don't start to think you can get away with anything as long as you look cute and innocent!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I have given any spankings and there are some adult babies that deserve so many more! But I would have to say i gave 200 with my paddle and there bottom was super red!
FuntimeMommyBarb

Post by FuntimeMommyBarb »

I've Had to give firm over the knee spankings with my bare hands and when my naughty little forgets the rules I give 100 spanks with my firm rules written on a paddle just to remind my naughty little exactly what I want!
phoneamommysbabycam

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

200 swats with the paddle, mommy tawny? Ouch, that would really hurt, would mommy ever give a spanking like that to me? Do you think I am in need of one? I would have to say one of the most memorable and painful spankings I ever got was when I visited this one disciplinarian and I was late to the session and I remember she didn't give much of a warm up and it lasted only fifteen minutes but I was crying during the spanking and struggling but by the time the spanking was over, I sure was glad I didn't ask for her to stop as it was so good to be spanked and I remember I felt that spanking for a good week or so. My first ever spanking as an adult was very memorable too where I visited a nursery overnight and she gave me my first over the knee spanking and she didn't start out very soft and I remember I could only take like a five minute spanking and felt that was not that long but then I thought back to my childhood and usually spankings only lasted about five minutes or so most times anyways.

Baby Cammie
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

It was one of the longest spanking sessions ever!
phoneamommysbabycam

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommy Tawny,

Can you give me a spanking? Do you think I am in need of one? I feel like I could use a good loving spanking from you, mommy.

Baby Cammie

Does mommy have a new paddle?
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

I was visiting a nanny in London and was sleeping over in a crib. During the night I found out the below the bed was a drawer with plastic pants and I managed to get them out into the crib. In the morning nanny found out that I had take out all plastic pants from the drawer under my crib. I got a good spanking I can tell you. It really hurt on my bum but it was still fun to do the prank even thought I had to pay for it.
Candy Madison

Post by Candy Madison »

Oh, I love hearing about spankings. The more the better is what is the best, not sure that I have given 200 though? You go to Tawny! I do like to make the bottoms nice and red. Sometimes I like to just give a spanking because the baby needs a reminder of who is in charge.
Mommy Candy
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Love this question, Brenda, and hearing what all of our naughty babies consider to be the worst. Is it more the total number of swats, being helpless like that, or the pain that makes you cry and beg mommy to stop spanking you?
sissytonya

Post by sissytonya »

I find it humiliating when it is more preventative spanking and I hate those. When being chastised while being spanked is not enjoyable to say the least. With a paddle is even worse, I once got a cane which made me cry like a little girl and those were real tears.

I am afraid of the paddle and the cane and over the knee for any reason makes me blush due to embarrassment.

I am not sure there is a worst all have unique effects in my belief (although the mere threat of a cane makes me shiver to this day).
Candy Madison

Post by Candy Madison »

I find that if you use the paddles with the little holes in them seem to sting baby even more. Just can't help making red bottoms on babies.
Mommy Candy