a movie and book review corner?

Do you have an idea that you would like to share with Mommy Maddy? Would you like to see us do something that you think would benefit all of us? Go ahead tell us your brilliant idea!
Glen

a movie and book review corner?

Post by Glen »

Hello mommies,

I was wondering if we could a have a movie- book- music review corner where one could write a review on something they may have watched/listened/read recently or even write up a recommendation on their favourite movies/books/music.

I have to say I would be very interested in the different views and discussions that could eventuate. After talking in the chat room I have found that we all have a variety of tastes with our music and movies, but more often than not, when i go find a movie/music/book that has been recommended, I thoroughly enjoy it aswell.

Anyway.. just an idea.

Hugs
Baby Glen
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

That's a good suggestion Glen. I am sure Mommy Maddy will be over here and see it soon. I also like to hear other's view of things.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

That's a good ide, Glen. I haven't been in the chatroom much so I don't know everyone here very well but I know from experience that there is so much more to adult babies and diaper lovers than their fetishes. I look forward to getting to know everyone some more @~~

Mommy Lexus