Big Boy

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
baby_ryan1981

Big Boy

Post by baby_ryan1981 »

Mommies,
Have you ever been in the situation where you were changing an individual baby's diaper for the first time and when you took off the baby's diaper you were surprised how large he was?
barbmommy

Re: Big Boy

Post by barbmommy »

Once, was changing a baby boy and it wasn't stiff in any way so you couldn't see a tent in the diaper. I just thought he was a small boy but turned out he had cum not long before I changed him and was still soft so he was a lot bigger then I thought.
Mommy Barb
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

oh plenty of times sometimes it isn't always a little pee pee under there sometimes its quite a big one!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I have been surprised before. And I haven't been as well. Babies do come in all different sizes. ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Yes, it's always surprising to see how big of a bulge bulky diapers can conceal. Some babies have big boy toys hehe
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

All the mommies would definitely be pleasantly surprised changing my diaper hehe. Suffice to say it once got a woman to cheat on her black boyfriend with this white boy
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

sometimes theyre so hard and big i have to take care of it before i can close the diaper up! :P
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

the bigger the better i always say! may be an abdl but surely isn't small in that department :P
baby_ryan1981

Post by baby_ryan1981 »

Mine is only an inch long when soft, so I am not a big boy.
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

awww I love the ones that think they are big boys and then they are only like 3 inches hard lol i put band aid over that and turn it into a clitty
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I have a had few well endowed little but some thought they was bigger than what they were and that always makes me giggle
mommynamedsusan

Post by mommynamedsusan »

I have been surprised, I took off his diaper and couldn't believe how big he was. Then when he became excited, I had a difficult time putting his diaper back on hehe. He never really said anything about his size, I just assumed he would be average or smaller or at least a size that would allow the diaper to cover him. I get all turned on just thinking about it!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Dommy Mommy Scarlet has seen all shapes and sizes but there will never be a time where I would compliment a baby on his cock size as if you are my little abdl submissive you don't get to hear me tell you what you want to hear to stroke or satisfy your ego. That is not how I do it. What I want for you to hear or know you will. So your cock could be the size of a whale and Dommy Mommy Scarlet won't say a word once I spank you and change your diaper with your King Kong sized cock.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Oh yes indeed that has happened to me and I was so shocked at what I saw that I put a ribbon on my abdl baby's pee pee.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Oh wow @Hard_PP_DiaperBaby that is really interesting to know and I am sure that you are very proud of that.