Hobbies?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
NannyBrenda

Hobbies?

Post by NannyBrenda »

I was just wondering what hobbies all of you have, Mommies and little ones, outside of the abdl lifestyle. Reading, singing, drawing...what do you like to do with some of your spare time?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Candy Madison

Re: Hobbies?

Post by Candy Madison »

Hi NannyBrenda. I see no one has posted anything so I thought I would be the first. I love to do paintings, drawing, crocheting and playing games on my iPad. Come on littles what are your little hobbies?
Mommy Candy
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Other than changing diapers and being an abdl mommy i love to scrapbook!
Candy Madison

Post by Candy Madison »

Well, all love to change those diapers, he, he! I have never tried scrapbooking. It looks very interesting and they have such need stuff out there that a Mommy can use to make a great scrapbook of her little babies.
Mommy Candy
SweetMimi

Post by SweetMimi »

I like to crochet, read, write little stories. And I definitely like to play with abdl's and sissy babies!
CandyMadison

Post by CandyMadison »

Aside from being an ABDL Mommy to my sweet baby I love to draw and read in my free time.
MommyTammy3

Post by MommyTammy3 »

Aside from nurturing my babies, I love to listen to music and catch live shows, be it plays, concerts or spoken word. :)