what makes you want to be spanked????

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
mommyliz1

what makes you want to be spanked????

Post by mommyliz1 »

What is it about spanking that gets you going? What is it about spanking that makes you crave it??? :?: :?: :?:
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I love giving spankings its one of my many favorite things! I have so many implements that I use! I especially love wetting the bottom so that it stings a lot more!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

With as much as we enjoy giving spankings it good that there are more than a few babies out there that love to receive! :D
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
phoneamommysbabycam

Great question

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

I think for me, what I love about getting a spanking or my best part of the spanking is the build up to the spanking, the minute mommy tells me I am going to get a spanking and all the time leading up to it. No matter what I am doing, that whole time I am just thinking about being over mommy's lap for a spanking and it's hard to concentrate like if I was at school and knowing after I get home from school I would be getting a spanking, it would be hard to concentrate. I also love the love and nurturing behind a spanking and I know mommy spanks me because more than anyone in the world, mommy wants the best for me and getting spankings from mommy will help. I also have always been a fan of over the knee hand spankings from mommy the most something about the personal contact from mommy reminds me that mommy really loves me.
Baby CamCam
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

I have a love/hate relationship with spanking. I don't actually like being spanked, but I mostly try to earn spankings because it gets it so mommy's attention is all on me. When you're a good baby, mommies don't always give you the most attention because they see you can behave and don't need a hand to guide them. When you misbehave and act out, mommy focuses all her attention on you to get you to be a good baby again. That focus, that absolute attention, is very alluring to me :oops:
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
barbmommy

Post by barbmommy »

for me the thing that is best about spankings is the bright red bottom left in my little one after a good spanking, their bottom is so warm and tender. I just love it
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Re: what makes you want to be spanked????

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I love spanking my adult babies especially when they're being naughty it's my favorite punishment
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

i love the adrenaline rush when giving over the knee spankings :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

i just love being able to discipline naughty abdls!