here's something i've always wanted to do , any mommies up f

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
sissysara

here's something i've always wanted to do , any mommies up f

Post by sissysara »

I've always wanted to spend time with my mommy in the morning watching Barney or Sesame Street sitting on her lap maybe she's feeding me breakfast from my bottle also, and we can sing the songs for awhile too! but I've never done it anyone here up for it?
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Thats sounds very sweet :D I think any of us mommies here would be happy to spend that special time with you.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

Ohhh I love to sing with babies!
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

aww, that's so sweet, I'm sure any of the mommies or sitters here would be happy to wake you up and start your day with you

Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Have you had your special morning yet sissysara?

Mommy Lexus
sissysara

Post by sissysara »

Well, Sort of , it went a little different than expected, but the most important part is I talked to Mommy Janey and she dressed me up all pretty sang to me, right before bed and I have to say it was easily the best part of the call, dare I say, it made my day, so Thank you to Mommy Janey!
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

awww yay Mommy Janey, shes a sweet girl.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

You are soo welcome. I had lots of fun with you. You are a very sweet sissy. Don't ever be afraid to tell any of us mommies what you would like to do on a call. We all enjoy doing many things with the babies. I', glad I could make you so happy. Big hugs and kisses for you! :D
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Aww so glad to hear you got to have a wakeup call with Janey. She is right, don't ever be afraid to ask for what you are wanting. :wink:
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Sounds like you two had a lovely time :)

I agree with the other mommies! saying what you are looking for as clearly as you can is the surest way to having a really excellent call with any of our wonderful and talented mommies and sitters.

Mommy Lexus
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

okay I tried to post this response earlier but I guess it didn't take...

When my one brother was little (he is the baby) while we were getting ready for school, my step mom would sit on the couch in the living room with him on her lap and watch S. Street with him. She would clap his feet together in time to what ever song was on, and he would giggle and point to the different things on the screen. He really liked grover for some reason, and my step mom would do her best grover imitation and say..Hello der everybodIE. She didn't to it very well, but my brother loved it. So I sorta know what you mean sara.

I'm glad that you phoned Janey, how awesome is that? The girl rocks!

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Glad you had a great call with Janey! :D

She is a wonderful mommy! :D

(And let's not forget Stacie, Scarlet, Josie, Sue, Ella...... oh this list is just too long to list. :lol: They are all wonderful mommies! :wink: )

By the way, I used to have a girlfriend that loved to sing songs from Disney movies. She wasn't my "mommy", but I loved to hear her sing, "Somewhere round the riverbend" from the movie, "Pocahauntas". :D
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Sara - You know how much I love singing with you, sweetie. Let's do it again soon. How about a Disney Movie. Or one of those tapes like we talked about.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"