Adult Baby Humiliation

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Candy Madison

Adult Baby Humiliation

Post by Candy Madison »

How many baby's love and I mean just love it when Mommy humiliate's you in front of her friends. I just love to have a bunch of friends over, bring my little sissy boy out, and tell all my friends about his naughty ways. Tell me how many ways have you been humiliated by Mommy or Daddy?
Mommy Candy
Crissy

Re: Adult Baby Humiliation

Post by Crissy »

Oh that is the best type of humiliation! The more mommies involved the better!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

public humiliation in front of lots of pretty mommies is always the best!
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

I just love it! The more mommies the better and just add you just wet your nappies also.
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

i agree ava public humiliation is my absolute favorite!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

teasing and humiliating adult babies in front of mommys friends is so satisfying!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Babies like to fuss and blush when I humiliate them like that, but I can tell that they like it!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Candy Madison wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:52 pm How many baby's love and I mean just love it when Mommy humiliate's you in front of her GIRLfriends.
Thank you so much for asking this Nanny Brenda!
Oh yes. Humiliated in front of Mommy's girlfriends is the ultimate humiliation. Having all those Women laugh and giggle at this little sissy in its little girls clothes and see my tiny genitals while Mommy changes my diapers... :'(

Luv and hugs
Patti
Last edited by Patti Remick on Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Busy Britches

Post by Busy Britches »

Public humiliation and public diaper changes are the best. :oops:
By "public" I mean Mommy's living room with all of her friends visiting her and watching her change your very messy, poopy diaper in front of them. Nothing, and I mean nothing, is more embarrassing than laying on the living room floor, with your legs high in the air, and Mommy wiping your poopy bottom in front of everybody as they smile and giggle and wave their hands under their noses to "shoo-away" the smell.
When I was growing up in the early 1960s, I watched my mom and other moms change their babies in our living room with everyone watching. I used to wonder what it must be like to lay there and have Mommy wipe and powder your bottom and then diaper you in front of her friends. And then one day it hit me, that I WAS that baby getting his poopy diapers change in front of everyone. My mom did that with all of us kids in those days. I even heard her friends talking about when I was in diapers getting my poopy diaper changed in front of everyone. So embarrassing! :oops:
"Uh, oh, Mommy smells something."
Candy Madison

Post by Candy Madison »

I would love to thank all the babies and mommy for posting. It is always nice to read everyone's thoughts. I love to make baby feel humiliated in front of my friends or at the park in front of all the strangers in the park.
Mommy Candy
Lizzy

Post by Lizzy »

The blush on a sissy or baby's face is the best part of changing their wet, poopy diapers in front of my friends. It is super cute!
Baby Barbie

Post by Baby Barbie »

Being changed in front of Mommy's friends is super embarrassing! I don't think I could blush any harder when they start to giggle and talk about what a baby I am.
Candy Madison

Post by Candy Madison »

All mommy's love making their babies uncomfortable like I said, I love it when there is a lot of mommies to make fun of the baby.
Mommy Candy
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

We need to get all the Mommies and Aunties together so we can watch all our favorite babies crawl around, play with each other, and watch when they get those poopy diapers changed!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
SexyMommyBarb

Post by SexyMommyBarb »

Yes, the babies like to fuss and complain, but they get really excited!
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

Candy Madison wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:52 pm How many baby's love and I mean just love it when Mommy humiliate's you in front of her friends. I just love to have a bunch of friends over, bring my little sissy boy out, and tell all my friends about his naughty ways. Tell me how many ways have you been humiliated by Mommy or Daddy?
I never been humiliated from more than one person at a time. I would like to try it.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Being humiliated by multiple people at once can be a daunting and overwhelming experience. The feeling of being outnumbered and ganged up on can bring about intense feelings of embarrassment, shame, and vulnerability. Despite the potential discomfort, trying it could lead to a better understanding of oneself and how to handle such situations in the future.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

While the thought of being humiliated by multiple people at once may be daunting, it could also provide an opportunity for introspection and growth. It might help one learn to cope with similar situations in the future and gain a better understanding of oneself.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I was given regular chocolate for Christmas and chocolate laxatives were next to them. I accidentally had exlax chocolate today and oh man the cramps and bowel movements are bad today. I need help.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

It's important to always check labels and be aware of what you are consuming. It's possible that the chocolate laxatives were mistakenly placed next to the regular chocolates, but it's important to remember to always read labels to avoid any accidental consumption. If you are experiencing severe cramps and bowel movements, it's best to consult a doctor for assistance and relief.