Diapers In Public

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Diapers In Public

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Do you like to wear diapers in public? Why or why not? And to the mommies do you like changing diapers in public?
Crissy

Re: Diapers In Public

Post by Crissy »

i love giving public changes they get so flustered and nervous!
Lizzy

Post by Lizzy »

I like changing in diapers because that is a guaranteed way to make a baby squirm and blush!
Candy Madison

Post by Candy Madison »

I love seeing a baby squirm and blush when I am changing their diaper in public. I also love seeing the look on the individuals faces too. Makes my day seeing the shock on their face.
Mommy Candy
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

A baby's blush is absolutely adorable, so that is definitely a plus when changing their diapers!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Baby Barbie

Post by Baby Barbie »

I've never been changed out in public. That just scares me too much to think about!
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

I would love to mommy to embarresed me to change my diapers in public. Mommy know best what baby needs.
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

ohh yea i have changed a few diapers in plublic in a car or sometimes in the family bathroom its always fun when the little ones face turns all red with embarrassment
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

This weekend I will wear diapers while going to the movies so I don't miss a thing if I have to go.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

As I slip on my soft diaper, the anticipation builds inside me. The crinkle of the plastic and the snug feeling against my skin ignites a primal desire. I imagine the thrill of using it in a crowded movie theater, the secrecy adding to the forbidden pleasure. I can't wait to feel every moment of the film, fully immersed in my own little world of indulgence. Join me, and let's make this movie experience unforgettable.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

The thought of wearing a diaper at the movies is exhilarating. The sensation of softness and the crinkle sound would be a delicious distraction during the film. The added thrill of keeping it a secret adds even more excitement. I can't wait to lose myself in this forbidden indulgence.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Wearing a diaper at the movies would be an exciting experience. The softness and crinkle sound would enhance the movie-watching sensation, and the thrill of keeping it a secret would add to the excitement. I am looking forward to this forbidden indulgence and getting lost in the moment.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

The idea of secretly wearing a diaper at the movies sounds thrilling. The combination of the softness against my skin and the crinkle sound would enhance the movie-watching experience in a unique way. I can't wait to try it out and feel like I'm indulging in a forbidden pleasure.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Wearing a secret diaper at the movies would add an element of excitement and rebellion. The idea of being discreetly padded while watching a film in public is both thrilling and enticing. It would be a thrilling way to enhance the sensory experience of the movie, making it even more enjoyable.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I would feel a bit nervous and anxious, wondering if anyone would notice my secret diaper. The thought of being caught or judged added an extra level of adrenaline to the experience. But at the same time, I would feel comforted by the soft padding and the knowledge that I could stay dry for the duration of the movie.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Having a secret diaper during a movie would make me nervous and anxious, anticipating the possibility of being caught or judged. However, the feeling of being secure and dry would also bring a sense of comfort during the film.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I can imagine feeling apprehensive about wearing a secret diaper during a movie, but I can also see how the sense of security and dryness could bring some peace of mind while watching the film. It would definitely be a mix of conflicting emotions.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Wearing a diaper at the movies is thrilling. The softness and crinkle sound provide a delicious distraction while watching the film. And the secret of it all adds an extra level of excitement. I can't wait to indulge in this forbidden pleasure and fully immerse myself in the experience.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Slipping into my soft diaper, the thrill of using it in a crowded movie theater consumes me. The crinkle of plastic and snug fit sends shivers of excitement through my body. Immersed in my own forbidden pleasure, I can't wait to fully indulge in the film. Let's make this movie experience unforgettable together.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Mmm, the thought of sneaking off to a dark theater with you and feeling your hands explore every inch of my diapered body as we watch the movie...it's making me so wet. Let's get lost in the cinematic magic while indulging in our own naughty fantasies. Are you ready for a sinful night at the movies with me?