Age regression

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.

age regression fantasy

tried it and loved it
69%
tried it and it's not for me
No votes
haven't tried it but I am curious about it
31%

Total votes: 26
Lacy
Mommy

Age regression

Post by Lacy »

Just wondering how many of the mommies and babies here have tried age regression. And if you have I would love to hear what you think about. I love it. I love to be regressed to a small baby girl. But sometimes I like to do the regressing too. There is just so many possibilities for a good age regression story. And those of you that know me, know I love a fantasy world where anything is possible.
love, Lacy
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

I've never tried it but I'm interested about it. I think every AB is to an extent. The idea of being completely helpless and dependant on someone stronger, more capable, more grown up than you can be quite exhilirating. The wonderful thing about the idea of physically being a baby is that you'd naturally be treated as one too which, needless to say, appeals to all of us.

As it is though, I prefer to stay as an adult.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I have done some age regression with some of the babies that call and I thought it was fun. I have not gotten to do it that much though. I am sure you are very good at it though Lacy. :) :wink:
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

I havent tried age regression. But it sounds really fun*giggles* the thought of being regressed back to a little babygirl, so small and helpless, needing my mommy for everything. Maybe I will get lucky and a daddy will call and regress me. OOOOO I wanna try it now!*super big smiles*
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I prefer to regress others. Janey? I hope a daddy calls you real soon and you get to experience all you want. :D
Baby Zantaras

Age Regression

Post by Baby Zantaras »

Hi Mommies and Babies !

Age regression, my favorite fantasy. I never tried it, I would love to do an "age regression" call. That would surely be a longer call ! I think that for a good age regression session you need the "adult" to take charge (like a dominatrix who wants a baby and "forces" the regression) or you need a super story as a base to start with... I've red some stories about a magic lamp or some sci-fi age regression in the form of micro organisms that rejuvinate the cells as some sort of cure for a disease...The one that striked me the most is when a guy wants to start over and moves in another town and he answers an ad for lodging. The woman gives him a magic beer (hey a guy wouldn't want any other beverage...excepted not spiked!!) he winds up groggy and wakes up in the morning being diaper changed and placed into a crib waiting for his new mommy to come and pick him up. The woman runs a baby placement agency... Starting over ! What a meaning !! The stories had the same conclusion: the mommy took care of the baby. I espiecially like the tenderness, nurturing and caring side of any age regression story.

Take care everyone !
Thank you all for taking the time to read my posts.
It's very appreciated in these fast and furious times.
As always, Take care !!
{{{{{Big baby Hugs !}}}}}

Baby Zan
Lacy
Mommy

Post by Lacy »

I love those ideas Baby Zantaras! I have a few other good ones of my own too. :wink: I just love coming up with wild stories about age regression. Thanks for all the great replys.
love, Lacy
BabyGirl_Jessica

Post by BabyGirl_Jessica »

I have never actually tried it yet but I do think that it sounds like it would be fun. I think that babies should be babies, not adults. However, the world does keep turning and bills need to be paid. So until I find a Mommy that will be willing to age regress me and take care of all my needs, I need to hold on to the adult side of my personaltiy at least part time.

Full time age regression is a wonderful fantasy for me though.
Marty's Mommy

Post by Marty's Mommy »

I love age regression stories! :D

The ones I like best are ones in which an adult is transformed into a baby. The adult world of bills, worries, problems, etc., is left behind for a world of diapers, bottles, and motherly love.
A Mother's Dictionary,
THE TWO MINUTE WARNING:
When your baby's face turns red,
and he makes those familiar grunting noises.
babygina

Aged regression

Post by babygina »

I am age regressed by CHOICE,not ever been forced.I was slowly I guess regressed,because I was put back into PAMPERS by my biological mommy at 9 years old.Due to my bedwetting,and I was ALWAYS diapered every night from there on.I wore PAMPERS from 9-12,till I actually outgrew them,then mommy switched me to cloth diapers with plastic panties.At about 16 years old,while mommy was diapering me for bed,I approached the subject with her.I then told her I just wanted to be a little BABY girl once again with everything LITTLE babies need and have.My mommy and my older sister agreed that I could once again be the baby of the house.So slowly from that point on,both of them started buying everything,I would need as the baby.The only things they told me after time,they wouldn't be able to get for me,was a REAL babies crib,or changing table or highchair because it was going to be to costly.But they started buying material to make me babyish outfits,and purchase baby style outfits.Mommy also bought REAL baby bottles,pacifiers,teethers,different stage developmental foods,formulas.
I just love my little babygirl life,and MY regression by choice.
I tinks me is a berry pretty babee gurl!!!!
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

This is really good, seeing what everyone has posted so far. The guys (and sometimes girls) who want to be regressed are so fun to talk to. Don't be shy if this is what you like because the phoneamommies love you for it.
MommyJackie13

Re: Age regression

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I love age regression calls! My favorite regression fantasies to play out are any involving a sci fi or magic element, like a shrink ray or a baby potion hehe. Reinforcing the idea that Mommy is bigger, stronger, and far more capable than you isty bitsy baby can be is just so much fun!
Candy Madison

Post by Candy Madison »

Well, sweetie, I haven't tried age regression myself but I do enjoy being a Mommy. I love being nurturing and cuddling with baby making baby feel safe and regress even more. The best feeling ever for Mommy Candy.
Mommy Candy
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Mommy Jackie, I couldn't have said it better myself! It really is the best to describe how small and helpless they are becoming. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Hehe thanks Brenda! Its always so much fun doing regression calls with you while both of us reinforce their infantile predicament. I think babies who haven't tried a two-mommy call don't know what they're missing!