Oh those Pink Luvs diapers

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
pinkluvs15

Oh those Pink Luvs diapers

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I love a mommy that will make me wear pink diapers. I love the Luvs from the late 1980s and on to the early 1990s. Blue plastic for boys, and pink for girls.
My avatar is proof. I can almost fit them being a skinny little guy :)

I'm such a bad boy. Pink plastic diapers are just the thing to make me behave. But yeah, I'm naughty on purpose so mommy will take care of that! :wink:
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Where would you be able to find them? I bet they are rare. I tried looking for them on line to see what they look like I only found these.
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Crissy wrote:Where would you be able to find them? I bet they are rare. I tried looking for them on line to see what they look like I only found these.
Awww omg these are soo cute!! Pinkluvs you would look so adorable i these i wish we could find them and put you in them all of the time and we could go shopping and just have so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I wish bambinos would make a pink diaper. Does anyone know if any of the adult diaper makers in the US make a pink disposable diaper?
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

I love my Rearz Princess Pink, them and DC Amor are the two best diapers out there for Baby Girls.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I googled Rearz Princess Pink and they are friggin adorable! But the DC Amor's are even cuter :O I love the double tape on both of them. I can just picture you in the Amor's Baby Alyssa :)
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Thank you Auntie Ava! Yup I look adorable in them or anything for that matter!

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
pinkluvs15

Those are mine in the video

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Hi Mommy Crissy!
Those you found online were what I posted. I have a pretty good stash of pink Luvs diapers :)

I looked on Amazon, and last I checked, they sell adult size pink plastic baby diapers. I want some really bad, but they are a bit expensive :(. I can only imagine my Mommy/GF diapering me before bed, and waking up wet in such girly diapers. It doesn't get much better than that :)

I'll try and get my Mommy to chime in on the forum. She's a bit new to this, but loves seeing her guy (me) in diapers! I'm one lucky little guy. She loves to take loving care with me, and finds it a turn on. Once I'm diapered, she is in charge. I definitely like this :)
Pinkluvs16

Re:

Post by Pinkluvs16 »

sweetmommyJaney wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:00 am
Crissy wrote:Where would you be able to find them? I bet they are rare. I tried looking for them on line to see what they look like I only found these.
Awww omg these are soo cute!! Pinkluvs you would look so adorable i these i wish we could find them and put you in them all of the time and we could go shopping and just have so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a stash of them I bought in 1992 through 1994. You just can't get them anymore, and I'd love it if you diapered me with these! They are cute, and so exciting! It would be so much fun shopping for diapers with you. :)
Pinkluvs16

Re: Oh those Pink Luvs diapers

Post by Pinkluvs16 »

They are rare. I bought my first box of pink Luvs diapers in 1988. For some reason I had to have them. I always liked pampers, but these were special. And I sure do miss the plastic-backed diapers.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

The plastic backed diapers are nice, that's true! And I bet you look adorable in the pink pampers!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

those are so stinking cute! perfect for any one of mommy's little sissy adult babies! i absolutely love them!
CandyMadison

Post by CandyMadison »

Oh my goodness those are so nice. I need to buy some.
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

omg how cute!! I wish they still made them