Plastic/Rubber Pants

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Lizzy

Plastic/Rubber Pants

Post by Lizzy »

I know that some babies like to sometimes slip into a pair of rubber pants with no diapers on. Any babies here that do that every now and then?
sweetmommyJaney

Re: Plastic/Rubber Pants

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I absolutely love plastic pants or panties on my little it just makes the crinkle sound so much cuter!
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

I love to have plastic pants that crinkles above your diapers. Also to hear the crinkle is lovely and also to smell on new plastic pants that have a very specific smell. Also when mommy pat you on your bottom makes a very nice sound.
SweetMimi

Post by SweetMimi »

I have to agree with Mommy Janey and Pluttis, the crinkle is the most important part! And I do have a few babies that love the way the plastic feels on their skin.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I know a few babies that like to wear the plastic pants sans diapers, but I know more that love to play with them! Rubbing them between their hands, pressing them to theirs noses to sniff them, they like to do things like that.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I know a few of my abdls who loved making messies in just their plastic pants! definitely more of a clean up for me but seeing how much they love it when mommy changes them makes it so worth it!
Baby Barbie

Post by Baby Barbie »

… I may have played in rubber pants a few times... but only a few!! I was just feeling a particular kind of naughty...
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

yeah rubber pants are cool. my go to when wearing is plastic for all of the reasons listed already lol