Red As Rudolph's Nose!

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
MommyJackie13

Red As Rudolph's Nose!

Post by MommyJackie13 »

On chilly winter nights I think a firm over the knee spanking can help warm up a sissy baby, what other winter tricks do you have up your sleeves for staying warm and lost in littlespace?
Lizzy

Re: Red As Rudolph's Nose!

Post by Lizzy »

Getting a sissy and little one so worked up or embarrassed that a warm, glowing blush covers them from head to toe is also an excellent way to keep away the winter chill!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Lizzy, I could not agree with you more! But as much as I love a good spanking and embarrassment, there is something to be said for some gentles cuddles to warm a baby up as well. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Don't forget the footie pajamas, those are very important to keep those little toes warm.
Baby Barbie

Post by Baby Barbie »

On chilly winter nights I know for a fact that an over the knee spanking will warm up a little diaper girl too!
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

Lizzy wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:48 am Getting a sissy and little one so worked up or embarrassed that a warm, glowing blush covers them from head to toe is also an excellent way to keep away the winter chill!
I would love to be experienced that with you.
Davina

Post by Davina »

Lizzy wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:48 am Getting a sissy and little one so worked up or embarrassed that a warm, glowing blush covers them from head to toe is also an excellent way to keep away the winter chill!
:oops: Nothing makes me feel more Little than embarrassment :oops:
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

Making sure you little ones get that feeling of embarrassment from time to time is indeed the best way to keep you in your proper little headspace for mommy! We can't have you going and thinking you are grown up or something!