Can an AB be a Mommy or Daddy to another AB?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Diapers4Ever

Can an AB be a Mommy or Daddy to another AB?

Post by Diapers4Ever »

I'm working on a story and I'm trying to make this as accurate as I can. The character in question is an AB and there's another character who is showing AB tendencies [and also seems to be enamored by the first character], and I was wondering if it was okay for an AB to be a Mommy or Daddy to another AB, or if the fact that the first character is also an AB disqualifies them.

Thanks in advance for any replies! :D
MommyJackie13

Re: Can an AB be a Mommy or Daddy to another AB?

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Aww of course they can! I think switchy AB's have a lot to offer since they understand what its like to be lost in littlespace they can have a lot of insight as to what their little needs when they are in "Mommy Mode" hehe Good Luck with your story, would love to read it!
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

I don't see any reason why not. I love mommies who wear diapers just like their little babies. Not much sexier in my opinion than a diapered mommy. Especially if she likes other baby things too like pacifiers blankies and baby toys
Baby Barbie

Post by Baby Barbie »

I've talked to more than a few babies that can switch and have done so, but it's usually in a scratch my back and I'll scratch yours kind of way. Babies do like to be taken care of and it can be somewhat difficult to push their own need for it to the side while giving it to someone else. But it's the same with any relationship, you just have to work to find a balance, and maintain it. Hope that helps. :)
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

An abdl can absolutely be a Mommy or Daddy as well as a cute little one. Barbie is right, you just have to find a balance. I'm curious about how the story is coming along.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyTammy3

Post by MommyTammy3 »

All babies grow up so it would be no surprise that a baby would eventually become a mommy or daddy. I just want my babies to always know who first raised him or her and be respectful. Mommy is always ready for punishment. ;)
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

I am a Switch I have an adult baby and i also have a Daddy :)