Who Would Change My Diaper?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Baby_Tommy

Who Would Change My Diaper?

Post by Baby_Tommy »

I have always fantasized about being at a wedding reception and being between 1 and 2 years old with mommy and daddy. We would be all dressed up, mommy would be wearing a dress, daddy would be wearing a suit, and I would be dressed up too. During the wedding reception I would have a huge stinky diaper and would be wondering who would be the one to take me to the restroom to change my diaper, mommy or daddy?
MommyJackie13

Re: Who Would Change My Diaper?

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Hehe that does sound like a fun fantasy! What if you had such a big accident you couldn't make it to the restroom and had to be changed right in the reception hall?? Would you be a good baby?
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I bet Mommy would take you, have you tucked against her with your head on her shoulder as she walked through the crowd to take you to the restroom. :)
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

I would be a good baby. I would like to be taken to the restroom and be changed though just like a real situation. Being carried through the crowd on mommies hip and her having a diaper and wipes in her hand. Everyone would know where I would be going.
CandyMadison

Post by CandyMadison »

I think mommy would change you. Daddy's are good, but mommies know how to make you all clean.
SweetMimi

Post by SweetMimi »

I bet you would be a super good baby, Baby_Tommy! I wonder how much you would blushing while you bounced on Mommy's hip.
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

Thank you for all of your responses. I was wondering what you would do as a mommy if you were in that situation.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

You would be on my hip, bouncing up and down while I took you to the bathrooms, wipes and new diaper in hand! Everybody would definitely know what was going on.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

Brenda, I absolutely love that, and can picture that perfectly. That is exactly how I picture it happening! Everyone would definitely know where I would be going ;)!
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

It looks like mommy would be the one changing me!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

There's no reason why everyone shouldn't know just what's about to happen! You're a baby in a wet and/or messy diaper... and that means a diaper change for the baby!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!