Toys

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
CandyMadison

Toys

Post by CandyMadison »

What type of toys do you give your babies to play with? Anything naughty?
NannyBrenda

Re: Toys

Post by NannyBrenda »

Some babies get cuddly toys, and rattles to shake... other babies get butt plugs and vibrators and chastity cages. Depends on the baby!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyCrissy

Post by MommyCrissy »

I like to give my babies Barbie dolls because I love to turn them into little sissy boys of course. If not that, I do enjoy the old fashioned building blocks or teddies :)
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Hehe that is such a cute idea, Crissy! I love making my sissy babies dress to match their baby dolls, and Barbies have such an endless supply of cute big girl clothes for sissies to wish they could wear!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

I love all types of baby toys! Whatever makes the most sound and I can drool all over it. Hehe I take whatever Mommy gives me cause im just a silly dumb baby that listens to Mommy cause she's the boss.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

LittleB wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:04 pm I love all types of baby toys! Whatever makes the most sound and I can drool all over it. Hehe I take whatever Mommy gives me cause im just a silly dumb baby that listens to Mommy cause she's the boss.
I would give you lots of rattles for sure, and one of those wooden dogs or ducks that you can pull along with a string. They clink and clank and make all the noise you could hope for.
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

hehehe::shakes rattle:: ::pulls ducky toy:: me so happy mommy!!! Uhhh ohhh ::starts squatting:: ::scrunch face and all red:: me give mommy present. Hehe ::starts drooling::
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

LittleB wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:36 am hehehe::shakes rattle:: ::pulls ducky toy:: me so happy mommy!!! Uhhh ohhh ::starts squatting:: ::scrunch face and all red:: me give mommy present. Hehe ::starts drooling::
That is an awfully stinky present, I'm not sure I want that one!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

hehe me stinky!! Me stinky!!! Mommy no want present then I go play hide and seek. ::starts crawling away:: sucking on binky:: mommy won't find me cause me don't need diapee change. Hehe
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

LittleB wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:58 am hehe me stinky!! Me stinky!!! Mommy no want present then I go play hide and seek. ::starts crawling away:: sucking on binky:: mommy won't find me cause me don't need diapee change. Hehe
Cause you're so good at hiding? I can't take a few whiffs, or listen for some telltale diaper crinkles? None of that will work? How will I find you?!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Hehe mommy, mommy I'll be giggling and laughing because you can't find me because me such good hider. I wonder what mommy will say when she finds me in my stinky diaper? I hope its a loving, teasing babyish talk that drops me more into little space as I suck my binky and play with a toy while mommy changes me. That sounds do relaxing and funny. 😊😜🤪🤗
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

LittleB wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:11 am Hehe mommy, mommy I'll be giggling and laughing because you can't find me because me such good hider. I wonder what mommy will say when she finds me in my stinky diaper? I hope its a loving, teasing babyish talk that drops me more into little space as I suck my binky and play with a toy while mommy changes me. That sounds do relaxing and funny. 😊😜🤪🤗
I will use the softest, most teasing voice for my silly, stinky baby! It's not like you've been naughty, you just used your diapers the way a baby is supposed to.
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Tawny wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:20 pm
LittleB wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:11 am Hehe mommy, mommy I'll be giggling and laughing because you can't find me because me such good hider. I wonder what mommy will say when she finds me in my stinky diaper? I hope its a loving, teasing babyish talk that drops me more into little space as I suck my binky and play with a toy while mommy changes me. That sounds do relaxing and funny. 😊😜🤪🤗
I will use the softest, most teasing voice for my silly, stinky baby! It's not like you've been naughty, you just used your diapers the way a baby is supposed to.
Hehe me looks forward to that mommy!!! Me no wanna be big boy only a baby thats a little stinker!! Hehe me like making messes for mommy!!! Me wants to be tickled and coo'd and blow raspberry kisses on tummy. Hehe to be reminded how to cute and adorable I am while wearing diapers. Do you have a favorite diaper mama? P.S. what time do you talk to silly babies like me?
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Thinking about you being a big boy is absolutely ridiculous! Babies aren't big boys, you know that. I don't have a particular fav, I just want them to be cute and super absorbent! And I talk with silly babies like you late at night. :)
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

It's always a great idea to hear what fun toys that babies have with them so we can play and have a whole heap of fun and at times, that fun does come with a little surprise in a little word called "pain."