Mommies, what kind of paddles do you prefer?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
naughtyboyutah

Mommies, what kind of paddles do you prefer?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Mommies,

I am just curious as to what paddles do you like to use the most when spanking a naughty boy or girl? I would love to hear from other babies too on what paddles they know of or have been spanked with as well.

Cameron
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Good question Cameron. I, for one, prefer either my hand or a hairbrush. Of course, for really naughty babies, my hand gets sore so I need something with a little more heft :)
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

Like Star, I use my hand but it's true that it can get sore when there are too many naughty abies running around. I have a leather slapper that reminds me of what used to just be "the belt" for the worst offenders.

Nanny Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
naughtyboyutah

Thanks star and ella for your replies!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Mommy Star, thanks for letting me know what you usually spank with. I agree myself that every spanking should always start out with the hand but I bet if you have a very naughty baby, you need some reinforcements too. Nanny Ella, thanks for letting me know as well about your preferences on how you like to spank.
I would love to hear back from any other mommies, nannies, or babysitters on this subject as well as if you have a preference for a certain paddle you like to use for spankings too?

Cameron