Favorite Spanking Impliment?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
overmommysknee58

Favorite Spanking Impliment?

Post by overmommysknee58 »

Mommies,

I want to ask you all what is your favorite spanking impliment and why do you like it more than any other. I will put out a list here of the ones that come to mind.

Hand, Hairbrush, Paddle, Switch, strap, whip, wooden spoon, sandals, slipper, newspaper...

I am sure I missed something. Please let me know what's your favorite spanking impliment to use and why?

Austin
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Whatever I can reach, but mostly my hand.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
overmommysknee58

That's nice

Post by overmommysknee58 »

Stacie,

I wouldn't mind a chance to go over your knee for a spanking sometime. I bet you spank hard don't you? Do you like to scold as you spank and if so, what things do you say?

Austin
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Well OMK I would tell you here but that's top secret information, and if I did tell you I would have to .....hmmm..I was gonna say spank you...but that wouldn't work would it???

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
naughtyboyutah

Mommies, what is your favorite spanking implement?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I would like to know as well what implement do you like to spank with the most. Thanks Stacie for your reply and I would love to go over you knee for a good hand spanking and enjoyed the first one that you gave me about a month ago, it was awesome. I hope to hear from others as well what they like the most. Thanks.

Cameron
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

My favorite hands down is the hairbrush.
naughtyboyutah

What do you like about your favorite spanking implement?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I really appreciate the feedback. Scarlet, I would love to hear why you like to use the hairbrush the most to spank and also would love to hear from Stacie why you like to spank with the hand the most. I hope to hear from other mommies and others on this too.

Cameron
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

I generally use my hands. I like playing patty-cake on naughty boy bottoms.

Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Re: What do you like about your favorite spanking implement?

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

naughtyboyutah wrote:I really appreciate the feedback. Scarlet, I would love to hear why you like to use the hairbrush the most to spank
Cameron
not really sure why Cameron, I just prefer it.
naughtyboyutah

Others?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I wanted to hear from other mommies on this one. What is your favorite implement to spank with and why? Thanks Nanny Ella, Scarlet, and Stacie for your replies. Personally, I like to be spanked with the hand the most.

Cameron
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I had to jump in on this old topic and say, i love a switch. i can sting that lil rearend up good. i also like my hands, u have more control and can better tell how hard ur slappin :evil:
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
naughtyboyutah

Thanks for all the replies

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I really enjoy hearing from different mommies on what implement they like to use the most when they spank. Mommy Josie, you are right, a switch is one intense spanking implement and it sure stings. Hope to hear from others on this question too.

Cameron