Hewwo, all!! :-) Me new here! :-D (updated with pic of me)

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Diapers4Ever

Hewwo, all!! :-) Me new here! :-D (updated with pic of me)

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Hey, everybody! My name's Sean (pronounced "Shawn", just for all you out there who like to tease me on the spelling...hehe), I'm 24 years old, and I currently live in Canada.

I'd have to say my diaper interest started when I was about six years old. I was at my babysitter's house and she was also babysitting another girl (she was about the same age as me, maybe a little older). She had asked me if I wanted to play "house" with her. I'd declined at first, then she begged and I gave in (lol Even at that age, I still couldn't resist a girl's pleas...hehe).

She had told me that she was the Mommy and I was the baby. I said that was okay. She had me lay down on the couch, then mimed the actions of a diaper change. I don't know exactly why, but that's the moment that I believe sparked my interests.

Since then, I've always had a thing for seeing attractive girls care for babies or toddlers: feeding (either bottle or breast), calming down, and definitely changing. Let me make this clear right now: I am not a pedophile; I am attracted to the girl performing the act, never to the child itself. :)

I become even more attracted to the girl if the diaper changing scenario involves the child giving the girl a hard time (either by fussing or squirming or kicking or even all three); just to see the girl try to calm him down by cooing or speaking baby talk is probably one of the best sightings for me. :)

Another thing that tends to give me a slight "jump-start" is if I hear an attractive woman say the word "diaper" (or "diapers", "diapered", or "diapering"). Maybe it's just the way it rolls off their tongues so naturally, but every time I hear it, it just sends a shiver up my spine (of the good kind, though...hehe) :)

Since then...over time, I've acquired many clips and pictures of attractive girls changing babies or toddlers and generally caring for them

Yet another thing that tends to "get me going" is if I hear an attractive girl using baby-talk, whether it's to a baby, a toddler, or even a pet. Just the tone in her voice sets something off in my brain...although, I honestly can't say why that (or any of this) could be...lol

I'd found this site, if I remember correctly, through DailyDiapers.com, and I was thinking, "Hmm...this looks interesting. I'll check it out and see what's what." I'll be honest...probably like most of you here, I fell in love with Stacie. :D I just think she's probably one of the most gorgeous women on here (certainly no offense intended to the rest of you, I think you're all very beautiful as well, but Stacie is the one who had my heart first...:wink:) [well, at least, on here...:lol:]

I'm currently involved in a long-distance relationship with a incredibly amazing woman and we have been together for over 4 years now. As a matter of fact, our 4-year and 6-month anniversary is this month. :D

I am very glad you accepted me to be a part of your incredible family and I am truly thankful. :)

Take care, everyone, and enjoy the summer! 8)

As an ending to my introduction here on this board, I'm going to show you all what I look like. :D (along with former "Buffy" actress Amber Benson...hehe 8))

Sean

P.S. I enjoy the use of emoticons...I hope that won't bother anyone. :)
Last edited by Diapers4Ever on Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Welcome Sean! :D I'm glad you found us.

You may be happy to know that everything you said in your post, I have thought or felt just about every day. :wink:

Even though I am 48, and I come from a different "diaper era" then you, and a different part of North America, I share the same feelings as you. 8)

And don't worry, NONE of us here are pedophiles, so don't worry about being misunderstood, we all understand EXCATLY where you are coming from. :wink:

In fact, I don't think any pedophile would find anything of interest here, since pedophiles don't wear diapers, they don't wet or poop their pants, and they don't long to be "babied" by a pretty mommy.

By the way, I can really relate to what you said about being excited by hearing a pretty mommy say the word "diapers". I too, was a little kid when I was first touched by these babyish feelings that we have. I loved it when I heard a pretty mommy say things like....

"Would you bring me his diaper bag? He needs his pants changed."

"Uh, oh, I think somebody's gonna fill their britches."

"Shoooo! I smell something! I think somebody just pooped their pants."

"Yes, he's still in diapers."

"Are you going to put him back in diapers?"

"I think he just messed his britches."

(Back in my day, the "cloth diaper/rubber pants era", mothers often called diapers and rubber pants "britches", "pants" and "drawers"and sometimes, "dydees". :D )

Oh, and if you are drawn to Stacie's photo, call her up, and listen to the way she say's, "diapers". IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! :lol:

Again, welcome Sean! 8)
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Thank you so much for all your kind words and welcomes, marty! :D I truly appreciate it! :)
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Welcome to our forum Sean. I love how you gave us some background on yourself. I am one of the many mommies here at phoneamommy I am also a DL. We are gald you are here and look forward to seeing more posts from you. Don't forget to check out the chatroom too! :D
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Hello Sean,
Welcome to our forum sweetie. I hope that you enjoy yourself and get to know the members.

Love,
Mommy Scarlet
mommystella

Post by mommystella »

Nice to meet you! Your post was great. I love that picture with Amber. She was so great on Buffy.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Hiya Sean,

Gosh, you guys really know how to make me blush, geez lol. And HEY I kinda look like Amber lol. You are so sweet, WOW. Thank you for all those nice words *gives you hug*.

Later Tater!

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Hi Sean,

Welcome to the site, and to the forum. I hope we'll see more of you posting :)

Mommy Lexus
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Oh nice picture to add with the introduction sweetie. You look so happy in it :wink: No nned to be sorry about the use of emocations-we love them :D
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

Welcome to the forum Sean :)

Nanny Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

Hewwo Sean, we are so happy to have you in the forum.
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

welcome swan,
great to have you here. Amber benson was awesome on bufffy. she definetley one of my picks as a celbrity babysitter i'd like to have
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Same here, brendan...

Though I'd never tell her that in real life...:lol:
Mom Gina

Hi Sean

Post by Mom Gina »

hey there Big Welcome from mommy gina , I hope you find your experice with all the mommys to be most enjoyable .
~*~ Soccer Mom Gina ~*~

http://www.freewebs.com/ginamadison/index.htm

~*~ 1-888-430-2010 ~*~