Where are all the Mommies?

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
babymarty

Where are all the Mommies?

Post by babymarty »

CALLING ALL MOMMIES!!!! :D

Come out, come out, where ever you are..... :roll:

Scarlet usually posts 2 or 3 times a week, but I haven't seen her in a while. :roll:

As well as Stacie, Josie, Ella, Lizabeth, Rebecca, Sue,.... :roll:

Vacations? Burn-out? Naughty babies stalking you? :shock:

(Actually, I have heard through the phone-a-mommy "grapevine" that some mommies are being harassed by some wacko baby on chat. I hope that is not the reason for the absence of mommies on the fourm. :evil: )

Anyway, all you mommies are greatly missed, and this fourm is not the same without your witty comments and keen observations. :wink:

You are all missed. :(
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

wacko baby in chat? I haven't seen that lol

I haven't been around cuz I do the newsletter, and since I'm a webtard, it's still hard for me to get it done and done the way I like it, PLUS I'm going to web design school.

But I will post as much as I can when I can, actually I wrote it on my day planner so I remember.

Why is it that the older you get, the less time you have? I mean, that so stinks lol.

Anyway, Love ya marty.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Hi Marty, sorry to have been away so long. I haven't seen any wacko abies. So that isn't the case here. Thank you for thinking of us and I will be here posting more often sweetheart.
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

It's true that it's been awhile since I've been around too. Summer threw me off but I promise to be back around and posting more regularly now that it's getting chilly out! :)

Nanny Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I haven't gone anywhere. I have just started so many blogs I'm just trying to keep up with them all. lol But don't worry I think i got it under control now.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west