Favorite Diaper Change-related Command

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.

What phrase is your favorite to hear when your diaper needs changing?

We need to change your diaper
No votes
We need to change your diapie
18%
We need to change your butt
No votes
We need to change your bum
9%
Somebody needs a diaper/diapie change
73%
Somebody needs their butt/bum changed
No votes

Total votes: 11
Diapers4Ever

Favorite Diaper Change-related Command

Post by Diapers4Ever »

This was just on my mind and I wanted to ask people what they felt. :) Thanks to anyone and everyone who chose to vote!

Also, this only let me do seven options, so I went with the phrases that are favorites to me personally, but if anyone else has any others, feel free to comment! 8)

Thanks! :D

I also allowed three different choices that can be chosen by the same user since they're three different types of phrasing. :) I would've allowed for all seven, but it wouldn't let me. :(
mommyybarb

Re: Favorite Diaper Change-related Command

Post by mommyybarb »

The phrases I use at changing time most often would be "We need to change your diaper!" or, "Somebody needs a diaper change!"

I also will sometimes point out how stinky that little bottom is and how quickly it gave you away when you need a fresh diaper on that bottom!
Great question!
I am interested to hear what the other babies and mommies have to say about this one.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

my favorite to use is...oh oh looks like someone needs a diaper change, or oh my somebody's stinky...but nothing beats the squeeze test when that diaper is squishy :D
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

*sniff, sniff* What do I smell? Is that a stinky baby? Does someone need their diapee changed? :)
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Tawny, I bet there are more than a few stinky babies around here. They just can't help it. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Hehe Mommy Tawny's is my favorite one!!! Especially if mommy is smelling around trying to find where the stinky smell is coming from. Its a fun game because mommy always know that its me. It makes me giggle, laugh and kick my legs.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:18 pm Hehe Mommy Tawny's is my favorite one!!! Especially if mommy is smelling around trying to find where the stinky smell is coming from. Its a fun game because mommy always know that its me. It makes me giggle, laugh and kick my legs.
Is that stinky smell coming from you, LittleB? *sniff sniff* That diaper isn't going to start sagging, is it?
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Hehehe Mommy me make big potty. Me made a big stinky mess for mommy. Me good baby for mommy. Me wants baba and my stuffie wuffie while mommy changes me. Me no wanna think about big boy thoughts just being a baby for a while. 😊😁
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: ↑Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:30 am Hehehe Mommy me make big potty. Me made a big stinky mess for mommy. Me good baby for mommy. Me wants baba and my stuffie wuffie while mommy changes me. Me no wanna think about big boy thoughts just being a baby for a while. 😊😁
Nope, no big boy thoughts for you! You make your stinky messes and I'll clean those diapers up to keep you a clean baby.

P.S If you start responding with the Reply With Quote when you're answering, I'll be able to see it right away in my notifications!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

How do I do that Mommy? How do I respond with the Reply With Quote?

Me boo ba booboo goo goo gaga no bigs thoughts no mores. Me jus wanties mama to takies cares me. Me baby me baby!! Goo goo gaga!! ::drools on toy keys and plays with stack rings::
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

NannyBrenda wrote: ↑Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:32 pm
LittleB wrote: ↑Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:30 am Hehehe Mommy me make big potty. Me made a big stinky mess for mommy. Me good baby for mommy. Me wants baba and my stuffie wuffie while mommy changes me. Me no wanna think about big boy thoughts just being a baby for a while. 😊😁
Nope, no big boy thoughts for you! You make your stinky messes and I'll clean those diapers up to keep you a clean baby.

P.S If you start responding with the Reply With Quote when you're answering, I'll be able to see it right away in my notifications!
LittleB wrote: ↑Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:02 pm How do I do that Mommy? How do I respond with the Reply With Quote?

Me boo ba booboo goo goo gaga no bigs thoughts no mores. Me jus wanties mama to takies cares me. Me baby me baby!! Goo goo gaga!! ::drools on toy keys and plays with stack rings::
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: ↑Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:16 pm
NannyBrenda wrote: ↑Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:32 pm

LittleB wrote: ↑Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:02 pm How do I do that Mommy? How do I respond with the Reply With Quote?

No drooling on the keyboard! That's what your baby bib is for, silly thing. Drooling on your toy keys and rings is expected, though. :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

'Who's a stinky, poopoo baby? I smell a stinky baby!" That is always a good one, I like it.
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Tawny wrote: ↑Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:58 pm 'Who's a stinky, poopoo baby? I smell a stinky baby!" That is always a good one, I like it.
That makes me all giggly and blushie faced. My face would be burning from the sheer embarrassment. LOL I probably would be covering my face during the diaper change but mommy would just assume I was playing peek a boo with her and she'd make silly faces. I'd kick my legs and giggle if she did that. ☺
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: ↑Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:46 pm
Tawny wrote: ↑Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:58 pm 'Who's a stinky, poopoo baby? I smell a stinky baby!" That is always a good one, I like it.
That makes me all giggly and blushie faced. My face would be burning from the sheer embarrassment. LOL I probably would be covering my face during the diaper change but mommy would just assume I was playing peek a boo with her and she'd make silly faces. I'd kick my legs and giggle if she did that. ☺
Oh, no, darling, mommy knows the difference between peekaboo and a blushing, embarrassed baby. That's the perfect time to tickle your wittle tummy and tell you how adorable you are with bright red cheeks!