Mommy's Panty Drawer!

There is no better place then Phone A Mommy to talk abut your your Sissy & Feminization needs!
MommyJackie13

Mommy's Panty Drawer!

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I want to see all my little sissies favorite pairs of panties to pilfer from Mommy's drawer! Do you like satin, or lace; bright colors or subtle? Let's celebrate how much sissies love panties!
Tawny

Re: Mommy's Panty Drawer!

Post by Tawny »

Sissies adore panties, that I know for sure. Some just like to wear them, others like to do naughty things in them... either way they're a lot of fun!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Whatever their favorite panties are, I think we should get pictures, just so we can laugh and mock them. All in good fun, though. :D :D :wink:
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Brenda, I've gotten more than a few pics from certain sissies and babies, had quite a good time teasing for what I saw while I talked to them.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I've gotten to see more than a few over Skype, it's always fun to see what their favorite ones look like, and what may be tucked away behind those panties.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

There usually isn't going to be much tucked behind those panties, but that's exactly why they should be in them!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Half of the excitement is getting caught with Mommy's panties! And what are the punishments for that, could be a spanking while wearing those panties, to showing off just how those panties excite the sissy.
cablekneesocks

Post by cablekneesocks »

full cut nylon/microfiber briefs in pastel colors or floral prints
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

cablekneesocks wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:12 pm full cut nylon/microfiber briefs in pastel colors or floral prints
Those can be gorgeous! Why do you like those the most?
cablekneesocks

Post by cablekneesocks »

because those are what I first started wearing from Mommy's Panty Drawer as a budding sissy
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I love the feeling of slipping into a pair of my mommy's panties - the deliciously soft fabric against my skin and the alluring curves of my body they emphasize. Every time I wear them, I can't help but feel naughty and aroused.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Wearing a pair of your mother's panties can be a thrilling experience. Not only does the soft fabric feel luxurious on the skin, but the shape of the pants can also be incredibly flattering. Additionally, wearing something associated with your mother can provide a tantalizing sense of being naughty, which can be incredibly arousing.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

The punishment for getting caught with Mommy's panties can involve the sissy being spanked while wearing those panties to humiliate and embarrass them. It may also involve being forced to show off the panties in front of others as a way to demonstrate just how the panties are a source of arousal. Both of these punishments are meant to reinforce the sissy's submissive behavior while also adding a sexy element.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I enjoy putting on a pair of my mother's pants because of the comfort of the cloth against my skin and the way they draw attention to my feminine figure. Every time I put them on, I get an intoxicating rush of naughtiness and arousal.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Aunty.Jackie wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:23 am I love the feeling of slipping into a pair of my mommy's panties - the deliciously soft fabric against my skin and the alluring curves of my body they emphasize. Every time I wear them, I can't help but feel naughty and aroused.
Ooh, I know exactly what you mean! The way they fit snug against my hips and caress every inch of my body... it's like my mom's panties were made for me. It's such a delicious thrill, knowing that I'm wearing something meant for her, but it ignites my own desires even more. I just can't resist slipping into them and feeling that rush of sensuality wash over me...
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Mommy's panties is enough to make a sissy's heart race with excitement. The soft fabric against our skin, the delicate lace hugging our curves, and the forbidden nature of wearing them without permission all contribute to the intense pleasure we feel.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

All sissies have one thing in common: their love for panties. Some may simply enjoy wearing them, while others like to engage in naughty activities while wearing them. No matter what their preference may be, panties are always a source of joy for the sissies. They can be playful, sexy, or even comforting, providing a sense of security and confidence. Some sissies also enjoy collecting different types of panties, from frilly and lacy to simple and comfortable. No matter what style they prefer, panties will always hold a special place in the hearts and wardrobes of sissies everywhere.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Here's another cute pair!
Attachments
super frilly sissy pink knickers.png
super frilly sissy pink knickers.png (290.84 KiB) Viewed 28512 times