Swimming in Diapers?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
mommyybarb

Swimming in Diapers?

Post by mommyybarb »

Summer is here, little ones! That means days spent laying out by the pool with your ABDL Mommy and getting to take a peek at her in her bikini! ;)

I am curious: do you just love the feeling of getting to swim in your diapers? They get filled up so quickly, and that makes them so thick and padded. Combined with the cool weightlessness of the water, and it is almost too much for some babies to take!
NannyBrenda

Re: Swimming in Diapers?

Post by NannyBrenda »

I know more than a few babies that get too excited and make little sticky messes in their diapees because of how good they feel all swollen from the water!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Sissy Baby

Post by Sissy Baby »

So right mommy brenda and mommy barb, i think growing up feeling of a wet swim suit was exciting too which led to my feeling to be a baby and wear diapers, love wet swim diapers its heaven...😊
roch879

Post by roch879 »

Shouldnt the baby be in a swim diaper? for me I worry about a diaper and if it bursts. Though for us babies who like thick diapers they get quite heavy when they are soaked and have to waddle quite a bit. :)
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Aw its very nice of you to share more information on where Mommies can find out about the best types of diapers to take baby swimming in-though I think most of those articles are for smaller little ones than we tend to see here hehe ;) What are everyones favorite AB swim diaper brands?
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I had one baby in three diapers to go swimming, and they became so swollen that the first one's tapes lost the fight and just snapped, dropping that diaper to the ground!
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

Me like skinny dipping hehehe
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Hard_PP_DiaperBaby wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:46 pm Me like skinny dipping hehehe
Naughty baby! No taking diapers off until Mommy says so! Though if you ask nicely I may let you go streaking and skinny dipping, sometimes it is fun to watch a naughty baby. ;)
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I like for my babies to stay in their diapers until I see it fit for them to remove them. For swimming I like to reinforce the diapers with a little extra large pins to ensure that they stay on until I decide they come off. A soggy and wet baby is part of the diaper fun.
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

It wasn't at a swimming pool but I was being a very mischievous baby at home. I was waddling around and crawled into the bathroom while my Mommy was working in our room and I turned on the water in the tub and got in with my diaper still on. The diaper ballooned up so much and I started laughing and giggling which got my Mommy's attention and asked what I was doing and when she saw me in the tub with a inflated diaper she just exasperated by having to take it off. It was fun though.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

LittleB wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:03 am It wasn't at a swimming pool but I was being a very mischievous baby at home. I was waddling around and crawled into the bathroom while my Mommy was working in our room and I turned on the water in the tub and got in with my diaper still on. The diaper ballooned up so much and I started laughing and giggling which got my Mommy's attention and asked what I was doing and when she saw me in the tub with a inflated diaper she just exasperated by having to take it off. It was fun though.
I'm surprised she got the chance to take it off at all. As soaked and heavy as I'm sure it was, it should have just slipped right down your legs when you stood up!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Haha it was huge how much the diaper had swelled up. I was still laying in the tub so she had to tear the tapes off just to get it off and dropped it into the sink to deal with later. I was such a little mischief maker. Hehe 😉
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

You really were the little mischief maker weren't you LittleB? I bet that your diaper filled up all the way that you looked like a cute little version of the Pillsbury Doughboy.
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Tawny wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:42 am You really were the little mischief maker weren't you LittleB? I bet that your diaper filled up all the way that you looked like a cute little version of the Pillsbury Doughboy.
What me??? No no mischief maker. I just like to explore and get into stuff when Mommy isn't looking or busy. Hehe it was funny having a big water balloon wrapped around me, I just kept poking it cause of the squishy noises.
roch879

Post by roch879 »

Dommy Scarlet wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:09 pm I like for my babies to stay in their diapers until I see it fit for them to remove them. For swimming I like to reinforce the diapers with a little extra large pins to ensure that they stay on until I decide they come off. A soggy and wet baby is part of the diaper fun.
Im not going to argue with that by any means as it can be used as a flotation device. The thought of having a thick diaper on swimming sounds like fun and being told to stay in it afterwards as well.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

It is always a site to see when an abdl baby gets into the water and their diaper ends up soaking up all of the water leaving the baby looking like a totally giant beach ball.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

It is very important to make sure that the diaper is tough and strong enough to hold the water and also sit snugly around the abdl baby's bottom or else that might be a indecent exposure ticket.
roch879

Post by roch879 »

Dommy Scarlet wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:48 pm It is very important to make sure that the diaper is tough and strong enough to hold the water and also sit snugly around the abdl baby's bottom or else that might be a indecent exposure ticket.
Yeah no one wants a saggy diaper unless it's just full, though I think it should fit snugly so you don't forget your in that diaper.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

roch879 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:40 am
Dommy Scarlet wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:48 pm It is very important to make sure that the diaper is tough and strong enough to hold the water and also sit snugly around the abdl baby's bottom or else that might be a indecent exposure ticket.
Yeah no one wants a saggy diaper unless it's just full, though I think it should fit snugly so you don't forget your in that diaper.
Yes, you never want to forgot that you are in a diaper! Make sure that it's thick, make sure that it crinkles, make sure that you always remember what a baby you are!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
SillyWillyBoy

Post by SillyWillyBoy »

Me wuv skinny dipping too hehehe nakey baby