It did it again!!! I KNOW that I logged in before writing my message for sure this time!! WTF???

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Jjiiff1

It did it again!!! I KNOW that I logged in before writing my message for sure this time!! WTF???

Post by Jjiiff1 »

Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to write a long detailed story about someone special just to lose it?? It says you must be logged in!! I had ALREADY logged in!!! And in my effort not to lose all I had written, I looked for the sign in blocks! Of course they aren't right there for you, you have to leave the page to go log in!! That causesyou to lose all you've written!! Can't something be fine about this? Like if it's going to tell you to log in Even AFTER you've already done so, can't you put the log in areas where it's requesting you to do so?? I'm beginning to look like a complainer and really I'm not!! I've been a member for a short time, but never posted anything yet. Now when I really NEED you folks do badly, I keep running into These really dumb problems!!
Jjiiff1 😊💕

I could really use some help from an administrator. Maybe?
Tawny

Re: It did it again!!! I KNOW that I logged in before writing my message for sure this time!! WTF???

Post by Tawny »

How long does it take you to type out everything? Maybe it's logging you out while you're still doing that, if it takes too long. I'll ask the manager to find out, but take Brenda's suggestion to copy it, just in case. In fact, why don't you type it out in Word or something similar, and just copy it here? That might work!
Tawny

Re: It did it again!!! I KNOW that I logged in before writing my message for sure this time!! WTF???

Post by Tawny »

Still curious about whether or not you were ever able to download your post. I don't think I've seen anything, but I'll keep looking!