Stuffed Animals or Baby Dolls?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
MommyJackie13

Stuffed Animals or Baby Dolls?

Post by MommyJackie13 »

What kind of toys do you like to play with most? Post your favorite toy pictures and what your teddy bear or baby doll is named!
Katana Lakeland

Re: Stuffed Animals or Baby Dolls?

Post by Katana Lakeland »

I have over 48 foxes ther my favorite animal but i sleep with rabbits ther big i cuddle up i hav been thinking of getting dolls ok wow i feel dorky im 46 an a half well im 5 foot 7 an 112 pounds i am the size of a preteen i do fit kids clothes still so well im bi an well some times wen sex is done to me it reminds me of wen i was small it hurts an i am scared
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

If sex is just being done to you, dear, and it's not what you like, do you what you can to get out of that situation. I hope that you do.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
mommiecrissy

Post by mommiecrissy »

I am not the type of person that gives advice to someone telling them how to live their lives. Having said that, I would like to say that sex should not hurt unless you want it to. And since you don't and you are reminded of what happened when you were little and still want to be sexual, try preparing yourself for sex. Spend some time beforehand (we are talking daily and for at least a month) meditate and remind yourself that what happened when you were little is not your fault. Spend a little of that meditation time, even if only once during meditation, mentally telling the person that hurt you to fuck off and you are not allowing them to hurt you. Then when you feel ready, prepare your environment for sex: lower the lights, play music, burn candles fill the bed with your animals; whatever it is that makes you comfortable. And when you are having sex focus on you and your partner if thoughts of the past invade, blink your eyes twice and think of something else. I can't tell you what to do or what will work for you, but this is something worth trying.