hey mommys

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
babybum

hey mommys

Post by babybum »

Hello, i would like to say hello to all the mommies, i have made a few calls so far and loved them.

I love being coddled and affectionately looked after and you make me feel all warm and happy and feel like your really good baby so far :))

i cant wait to spend more baby time with you
NannyBrenda

Re: hey mommys

Post by NannyBrenda »

Well, I think I can speak for everyone when I say that I'm so glad that you've enjoyed your calls! You should absolutely be coddled and looked after and we are happy to do so. :D :wink:
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
ABDL Katie

Post by ABDL Katie »

Oooh, I just looove getting spoiled by the Mommies and Daddies here in the nursery and the callers who wanna play with me :D

I try to be a good baby so I get spoiled rotten! Hehe
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

You certainly are spoiled rotten, Katie. Don't act too rotten though, or there might be a spanking coming your way!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Aww us mommies just love to hear how our little ones are enjoying their mommy time 😉 All our sweet babies get spoiled here 😊 The mommies just love playtime 😌
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Baby Katie can't help that she's so spoiled, it's not like we don't spoil her enough for that to happen!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I suppose 'spare the rod and spoil the child' could apply in this situation, but who would be able to stop themselves from spoiling her?