Hey Fellow Mommies!

Tawny

Hey Fellow Mommies!

Post by Tawny »

I was wondering what some of my fellow Mommies like about their little ones the most. I think I love that baby powder smell and their cute smiles. :D
MommyJackie13

Re: Hey Fellow Mommies!

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Making them blush like crazy! hehe I love teasing my little babies most of all
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I can hardly choose between any thing! I love their smiles and cuddles and all of that, I can't decide!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

My favorite thing is getting lucky enough to get to spoil an obedient adult baby <3 This means mommy gets to spend less time on spankings, and more time on kisses and treats! Our diaper changes are some of the most special times to me. I just love seeing my little ones looking up at me with the expression that they know someone is taking care of them! :)
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Teasing and humiliating them! hehe I just love to make my little babies blush and whimper for Mommy while I tell them all about how little and helpless they are ;)
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Humiliation can be fun, Mommy Jackie, that's true. Watching those cute cheeks get bright red is a reward all by itself!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Oh yes, I agree. Punishment can be very justified especially when babies misbehave.
Matt89

Post by Matt89 »

MommyJackie13 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:02 pm Teasing and humiliating them! hehe I just love to make my little babies blush and whimper for Mommy while I tell them all about how little and helpless they are ;)
Yikes :oops:
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Matt89 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:20 am
MommyJackie13 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:02 pm Teasing and humiliating them! hehe I just love to make my little babies blush and whimper for Mommy while I tell them all about how little and helpless they are ;)
Yikes :oops:
Why would you say yikes, dear? Babies like you are completely helpless against Mommy and you know that! And a little teasing and humiliation never really hurt anyone. ;)
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

It sounds like you truly cherish those intimate moments of care and affection. There’s something incredibly special about nurturing and pampering someone so lovingly, transforming each diaper change into a tender experience filled with kisses and treats. The way your little ones look up at you with trust is simply heartwarming. 💖
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I adore those moments when my sweet, obedient little one earns extra kisses and treats instead of spankings. Diaper changes become magic as they gaze up at me, knowing they’re cherished and cared for. It's in those tender looks that my heart truly melts. 💕