Favorite Type of Diapers

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
NannyBrenda

Favorite Type of Diapers

Post by NannyBrenda »

Do you like cloth and plastic pants over disposable? Any particular brand that you enjoy the most? Some babies do like a thinner diaper, a little more discreet, while others love the ones so thick that they force them to waddle! Just what do you like?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Pluttis

Re: Favorite Type of Diapers

Post by Pluttis »

I love thick night time diapers with plastic pants outside. So you can hear when mommy pat you on the butt.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

I love the crinkle of a little one in their diaper...so for me I like plastic pants if wearing cloth diapers, and if in a disposable diaper then plastic pants r more for dress up ๐Ÿ˜Š And I think a waddle is always adorable ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

The blush that pops up when that crinkly diapered bottom gets patted is always cute to watch!
poopypampers

Post by poopypampers »

I usually like plastic backed disposable diapers. One of my favorites is the Abena M4. Itโ€™s me Chris Challe and I have tried all kinds of diapers before. The plastic backed are some of my for sure favorites.
Attachments
Big Baby Chris Challe Wet Abena M4 Diaper
Big Baby Chris Challe Wet Abena M4 Diaper
C89C3BFB-0805-4793-B0FC-970840FCDFBB.jpeg (84.43 KiB) Viewed 11310 times
Big Baby Chris Challe
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

And what do you like about the plastic backed disposable diapers so much? Is it the crinkle or that they're more like a throwback diaper, like the ones you might have worn as a toddler, and may even remember wearing?
BabylilB

Post by BabylilB »

I love diapers that make me feel extremely babyish. So just about all the diapers from abuniverse and baby boy diapers from little and big on amazon. I especially like the dinosaur diapees from tykables!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Ooohh I like ur taste babylilb...cute diapers r the best, and little ones look so adorable in dinosaur decorated diapers ๐Ÿ˜ I bet u look especially cute in urs ๐Ÿ˜‰
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Tykables do have a wonderful variety of things and most of them are very adorable!
Matt89

Post by Matt89 »

NannyBrenda wrote: โ†‘Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:39 am Do you like cloth and plastic pants over disposable? Any particular brand that you enjoy the most? Some babies do like a thinner diaper, a little more discreet, while others love the ones so thick that they force them to waddle! Just what do you like?
I would have to say cloth diapers and rubber pants. There's not a lot more embarrassing than losing a bet with an evil girlfriend who invited your ex gf over that dumped you, and have to waddle up to her and admit to her that she was right for breaking up with an immature guy like you who never deserved to be with a woman like her in the first place.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Matt89 wrote: โ†‘Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:03 pm
NannyBrenda wrote: โ†‘Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:39 am Do you like cloth and plastic pants over disposable? Any particular brand that you enjoy the most? Some babies do like a thinner diaper, a little more discreet, while others love the ones so thick that they force them to waddle! Just what do you like?
I would have to say cloth diapers and rubber pants. There's not a lot more embarrassing than losing a bet with an evil girlfriend who invited your ex gf over that dumped you, and have to waddle up to her and admit to her that she was right for breaking up with an immature guy like you who never deserved to be with a woman like her in the first place.
Oh, yes, especially if you have several cloth diapers on! The bulge should be large enough that you have no chance of hiding it. It would be even more embarrassing if you had to crawl towards your ex gf...
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Yep, having to crawl would add a whole other level of embarrassment to the whole experience, wouldn't it? I bet the blush on those cheeks would be nearly blinding!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Having very loud and crinkly diapers as I crawled toward a group of my ex-girlfriends while sucking on my binky. They'd see how wet I was and laugh and giggle about having to change the big baby. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅบ
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

LittleB wrote: โ†‘Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:03 pm Having very loud and crinkly diapers as I crawled toward a group of my ex-girlfriends while sucking on my binky. They'd see how wet I was and laugh and giggle about having to change the big baby. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅบ
*chuckles* I bet they wouldn't be able to help but laugh and giggle at what a silly baby you are! Just thinking about it is making me laugh. The only thing better would be if I could reach and it pinch those blushing cheeks.
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Tawny wrote: โ†‘Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:03 pm
LittleB wrote: โ†‘Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:03 pm Having very loud and crinkly diapers as I crawled toward a group of my ex-girlfriends while sucking on my binky. They'd see how wet I was and laugh and giggle about having to change the big baby. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅบ
*chuckles* I bet they wouldn't be able to help but laugh and giggle at what a silly baby you are! Just thinking about it is making me laugh. The only thing better would be if I could reach and it pinch those blushing cheeks.
Hehe mommy that'd make me super blushy. If mommy pinched my cheeks and patted my diapee bum bum. And was like pee yoo someone is a soggy stinky baby! Who's a soggy stinky baby? Who is baby? You are, you are a stinky baby that needs a diapee change. Look all of these adorable cute girls (ex girlfriends) to help me change you. But first I think someone needs to make cummies first. No no little one not with your hand. Only big boys use hands. Babies hump their squishy stinky diapees. Mommy and all these lovely girls will be your cheerleaders to help you make cummies.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: โ†‘Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:36 pm
Tawny wrote: โ†‘Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:03 pm
Hehe mommy that'd make me super blushy. If mommy pinched my cheeks and patted my diapee bum bum. And was like pee yoo someone is a soggy stinky baby! Who's a soggy stinky baby? Who is baby? You are, you are a stinky baby that needs a diapee change. Look all of these adorable cute girls (ex girlfriends) to help me change you. But first I think someone needs to make cummies first. No no little one not with your hand. Only big boys use hands. Babies hump their squishy stinky diapees. Mommy and all these lovely girls will be your cheerleaders to help you make cummies.
Oh, yes, I don't think any of those cute girls would mind watching you be so silly as you humped your squishy stinky diapee. I'm sure we would all get a very healthy chuckle getting to watch you do that! :)