Is it normal for a Mommy to overrule her AB when planning a roleplay?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Diapers4Ever

Is it normal for a Mommy to overrule her AB when planning a roleplay?

Post by Diapers4Ever »

My scenario in my story is that one character, who has AB tendencies, only identifies as a DL, but he's confessed to his girlfriend that he can be aroused by AB acts when watching them through videos. He tells his girlfriend that, for their first roleplay session together, he only wants the diapering aspect, but she's known him for a long time and feels that he would benefit from the full experience, so she overrules what he wants and says "If we do this, you go all the way."

Is this something that would happen IRL, or would the Mommy give the AB full control since it is their fantasy after all?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice! :)
NannyBrenda

Re: Is it normal for a Mommy to overrule her AB when planning a roleplay?

Post by NannyBrenda »

Diapers4Ever wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:15 am My scenario in my story is that one character, who has AB tendencies, only identifies as a DL, but he's confessed to his girlfriend that he can be aroused by AB acts when watching them through videos. He tells his girlfriend that, for their first roleplay session together, he only wants the diapering aspect, but she's known him for a long time and feels that he would benefit from the full experience, so she overrules what he wants and says "If we do this, you go all the way."

Is this something that would happen IRL, or would the Mommy give the AB full control since it is their fantasy after all?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice! :)
For Mommy to take control like that I would hope that she knows her baby well! But sometimes it is necessary to give someone a little extra push, because they're too nervous about something. Encouragement becomes necessary when that happens. A safe word might be a good idea though!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

For Mommy to take control like that I would hope that she knows her baby well!But sometimes it is necessary to give someone a little extra push, because they're too nervous about something. Encouragement becomes necessary when that happens. A safe word might be a good idea though!
They've known each other for close to eighteen and a half years and she's gotten to know what he likes based on stories they've written together over the years, but she's just been told specifically why he put his, and her, characters in those specific situations so now, in a sense, it's all clicking together for her in regards to him and, in her mind, what he really wants.

I'll definitely make sure to include a safe word, absolutely! Thank you so much for the advice!!! <3 :)
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Diapers4Ever wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:27 pm
For Mommy to take control like that I would hope that she knows her baby well!But sometimes it is necessary to give someone a little extra push, because they're too nervous about something. Encouragement becomes necessary when that happens. A safe word might be a good idea though!
They've known each other for close to eighteen and a half years and she's gotten to know what he likes based on stories they've written together over the years, but she's just been told specifically why he put his, and her, characters in those specific situations so now, in a sense, it's all clicking together for her in regards to him and, in her mind, what he really wants.

I'll definitely make sure to include a safe word, absolutely! Thank you so much for the advice!!! <3 :)

Oh, you are more than welcome! I hope everything works out well for you and your Mommy. That is more than enough time for both of you to get to know one another, so I don't have too much concern for that!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

It is always best for Mommy to take control of any and every situation where babies are concerned because Mommy knows best.
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Tawny wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:38 am It is always best for Mommy to take control of any and every situation where babies are concerned because Mommy knows best.
Very well said, Tawny. :) I hope you don't mind that I use that in the script. :D