Mommies, do you have customized paddles?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
naughtyboyutah

Mommies, do you have customized paddles?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Hi there, some of you or most of you already know that one of the reasons why I love phone a mommy is there are so many mommies here who wouldn't hesitate to put me over their knee for a spanking if I am being naughty and that is one of the reasons why I like this site. I recently bought a paddle from babysitter stacie and really enjoyed it. I was wanting to just check around with all the mommies, nannies, and babysitters here whether if you make customized paddles for babies who ask for them. I am just curious and would love to hear from you. You can email me at [email protected] with a price/cost estimate if I were to have you make a customized paddle for me. Thanks phone a mommies, you are the best.

Cameron
Dommy Scarlet

Re: Mommies, do you have customized paddles?

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I absolutely have customized paddles for my abdl babies. Not all babies are the same so not all punishments will be the same and not all bottoms are the same. Punishments must fit the abdl and this is where Mommy Scarlet prides herself in her experience administering the right punishment with the appropriate customized paddle.
NannyBrenda

Re: Mommies, do you have customized paddles?

Post by NannyBrenda »

I have to admit, I have my simple wooden hairbrush, and that works just fine for me! If I need a paddle that's what I go for.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!