Going to be mommied and diapered soon!

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
ritzcritz

Going to be mommied and diapered soon!

Post by ritzcritz »

Hey all, I hope all is going well even despite our current pandemic. I wanted to share some cool news and hopefully get some feedback from everyone! Over the past year I've been talking to a mommy whom I met on an online site, we've talked on the phone and even video chatted a bunch. She has experience being an ABDL mommy for at least 15 years and has a nursery in her house as well as an adult sized crib, changing table, high chair, ect. I was wondering if you think that a big age gap (I'm 29 and she's 55) will help in terms of making the scenario feel more realistic? For me I've always wanted to be diapered by an older lady, I like the idea of someone who was always old enough to diaper me in any point of my life, doing the diapering. Anyways I'm very excited and wanted to share and hopefully get feedback. Thanks!
NannyBrenda

Re: Going to be mommied and diapered soon!

Post by NannyBrenda »

That's fantastic, dear! I'll be crossing all my fingers and toes so that it goes well for you. And yes, I think the age difference will definitely help immerse yourself in the scenario. Just like you want. ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Well, this sounds like a dream come true for you! I want you to come back afterwards and give us all the details. And I agree with Brenda, the age gap will make a difference for you, but a very good one. :)
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

That sounds really wonderful that you will be diapered soon. Count your blessings as this does not happen to everyone. The age difference is not a factor at all, if anything the extra experience that your Mommy will bring to the session will be an absolute treat.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

ritzcritz wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:31 pm Hey all, I hope all is going well even despite our current pandemic. I wanted to share some cool news and hopefully get some feedback from everyone! Over the past year I've been talking to a mommy whom I met on an online site, we've talked on the phone and even video chatted a bunch. She has experience being an ABDL mommy for at least 15 years and has a nursery in her house as well as an adult sized crib, changing table, high chair, ect. I was wondering if you think that a big age gap (I'm 29 and she's 55) will help in terms of making the scenario feel more realistic? For me I've always wanted to be diapered by an older lady, I like the idea of someone who was always old enough to diaper me in any point of my life, doing the diapering. Anyways I'm very excited and wanted to share and hopefully get feedback. Thanks!
I'm curious how everything has been going, ritzcritz. I hope the new mommy is treating you well!
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

*UPDATE*

Due to the situation with covid19, obvious meet ups and play times have been put on hold. However, the mommy that I was talking to has continued to stay in contact with me. We still occasionally video chat where I'm required to be in nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt, I've even used my diaper in front of her on camera multiple times so hopefully soon we get to meet up when this is all over and I get to be fully immersed. Thanks for anyone who was interested in this developing story and have asked how it's gone. What do you all personally think is going to be the moment when I will be happy that I decided to meet up with a mommy, I would love to know when it's going *click* and when I'll feel fully immersed in the situation :oops:

Anyways thanks, hope everyone is safe!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

That is really a wonderful update that you are still in contact with your mommy and it is not only for your safety and hers that you converse remotely, due to COVID-19. These days the virus is mutating and the last thing you want to do in a pandemic is meet someone who may be asymptomatic. Just be careful and stay safe out there and hopefully when all calms down, you can meet up with your mommy.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

ritzcritz wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:47 pm *UPDATE*

Due to the situation with covid19, obvious meet ups and play times have been put on hold. However, the mommy that I was talking to has continued to stay in contact with me. We still occasionally video chat where I'm required to be in nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt, I've even used my diaper in front of her on camera multiple times so hopefully soon we get to meet up when this is all over and I get to be fully immersed. Thanks for anyone who was interested in this developing story and have asked how it's gone. What do you all personally think is going to be the moment when I will be happy that I decided to meet up with a mommy, I would love to know when it's going *click* and when I'll feel fully immersed in the situation :oops:

Anyways thanks, hope everyone is safe!
I'm going to bet it's going to be when she starts to pull that first tab up to change your wet or stinky diaper! Hopefully that will happen soon for you. :)
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

Brenda you're making me blush just thinking about it, I hope I can hide from her so she doesn't change me :shock:
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

ritzcritz wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:52 pm Brenda you're making me blush just thinking about it, I hope I can hide from her so she doesn't change me :shock:
You can try to hide behind a door, or behind the couch, but mommy will always find you! Find you and change that diaper, with your wittle bottom wiggling in the air. What's embarrassing about that? :D :wink: