I love you Mommy Tawny!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
phoneamommysbabycam

I love you Mommy Tawny!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommy Tawny is such a wonderful mommy and she has been so sweet and understanding and even when mommy has to give me a hard spanking, she always gives it out of love and reminds me constantly during the sapnking that mommy still loves me and it's for my own good. I love how she cares about me and spanks me with her hand with love when I don't listen. The spanking hurts but I know mommy only spanks because she wants me to be a good boy. I am trying, mommy. If you are looking for a mommy who loves her babies, spanks out of love and gives amazing diaper changes, look no further than Mommy Tawny!

Baby Cammie
Tawny

Re: I love you Mommy Tawny!

Post by Tawny »

How on earth did I miss this?! You are extra sweet, Cammie, and you are correct, even when I spank you it's done out of love! I want you to be the best baby you can be. :D
Tawny

Re: I love you Mommy Tawny!

Post by Tawny »

You are so very sweet Cammie and I think that you are the sweetest baby in the whole wide world and I want to get so many hugs and kisses from you and I will do the same because you are such a sweet baby and I love you so much too!