New Years Resolution

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
LittleB

New Years Resolution

Post by LittleB »

I think my new years resolution should be being an adult and having adult responsibilities and making decisions for myself....nah! I don't think any of the mommies here would approve of me acting like a big boy cause all they'd see is just a big silly baby that needs to help getting his diapers changed, fed, and taken care of. Hehe it would be to have the courage to accept my ab side and enjoy acting like a baby even when I have to act like a big boy every now and then when the mommies around here give me permission of course. 😁🙈🧸🍼👶
Tawny

Re: New Years Resolution

Post by Tawny »

Happy 2021 to all of the wonderful babies and I hope that you make resolutions to call us at phoneamommy at 888-430-2010 much more than you did last year. Time to explore new adventures together, babies. Love, Mommy Tawny.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:00 am I think my new years resolution should be being an adult and having adult responsibilities and making decisions for myself....nah! I don't think any of the mommies here would approve of me acting like a big boy cause all they'd see is just a big silly baby that needs to help getting his diapers changed, fed, and taken care of. Hehe it would be to have the courage to accept my ab side and enjoy acting like a baby even when I have to act like a big boy every now and then when the mommies around here give me permission of course. 😁🙈🧸🍼👶
Of course we wouldn't approve of you going full adult on us! You are a big, silly baby and don't you forget it. When you have to go outside and act like a big boy, that's just a silly baby playing pretend. :D :wink:
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Sometimes being a big boy is hard. Too much responsibilities. Its exhausting playing pretend being big boy. I want to go to a nursery or daycare and just be treated like a toddler thats still in diapers and coo'd and fussed over cause im just a happy innocent toddler baby. To play with toys, story time, kids movies, comic books, bottles, binkies, lots of diaper checks and changes and feedings. It sounds wonderful. What do you think mommies?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:57 am Sometimes being a big boy is hard. Too much responsibilities. Its exhausting playing pretend being big boy. I want to go to a nursery or daycare and just be treated like a toddler thats still in diapers and coo'd and fussed over cause im just a happy innocent toddler baby. To play with toys, story time, kids movies, comic books, bottles, binkies, lots of diaper checks and changes and feedings. It sounds wonderful. What do you think mommies?
I understand the urge, LittleB, being grownup certainly isn't fun sometimes. That's the great thing about being an abdl, even if you can't do it all the time. It's an excellent stress reliever!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!